To Whom it May be Concern,
I interested in joining your team and have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am confident that I have the right combination of experience, drive and dedication to make myself an ideal candidate for this position. Additionally, I possess an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional and individual.
Over the past four years I have been in the position of Human Resources Assistant for Concentrix and its sites Canada-wide. My peers and I have created this team to assist the local Human Resources team with many different projects. It is with great pride I am able to announce our team has grown and became responsible for all remote agents as well as continuing to assist with the local Human Resources team. We have taken on additional responsibility and continue to do so with the utmost precision and care. The many changes this department has undergone over the past few years has given me the opportunity to learn new skills and provide considerable benefit to the programs I work alongside. I have had the opportunity to master programs such as Oracle, Microsoft Excel and ADP as well as multiple other database systems. In summation, I appreciate you taking the time to consider my application and look forward to discussing further opportunities in person. Thank you again.
Alyson D.M Goodwin
Alyson D.M Goodwin
212 Ritson Rd South
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 5H7
JULY 17, 2014 - JULY 20, 2018
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT, CONCENTRIX
• Responsibilities include:
o Review and approval actions of performance management, disciplinary measures, terminations, leaves of absence, and medical accommodations o Meeting with managers and employees to issue disciplinary action o Responsible for working alongside the Recruitment Team in employee onboarding; completing hiring documents and presenting new-hire orientation information o Responsible for collaborating with other corporate teams as a Project Manager on HR-related concerns
o Respond to employee queries in a timely fashion regarding HR policies, employee benefits, payroll impacts (LOA, absenteeism, etc), employee status/status changes, Records of Employment, personal information updates, new hires, and open HR cases o Liaise with corporate teams including Recruitment, Site Human Resources, National Payroll, Facilities, and Benefits when required to resolve employee concerns. o De-escalate high-tension employee concerns and work for a positive resolution o Perform employee exit interviews and conduct exit survey with former employees o Complete and file Records of Employment and ensure accurate ROEs are submitted to Service Canada for all Canadian site locations – including auditing of previous records o Ensure that employee files, for all Canadian sites, are accurate and up to date with relevant changes – working with Central Processing to review.
● Produce letters of employment verification and legal documents for resignation and termination acknowledgement, job abandonment, and return to work requests September 17, 2013 to July 17, 2014
CONCENTRIX (BPO CALL CENTER) CONCENTRIX
● Maintain customer records by updating account information.
● Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments on an as needed basis
● Utilize GIS software
● Initiate communication with newly acquired clients
● Set up systems for company subscribers
● Continue to educate and stay up to date on changes to programs used for client support StarTek Outsourcing Company -September 2011 – November 2012 G.B. Catering – May 2010- August 2010 (Student Summer Position) A&W Restaurants Canada – Customer Service - September 2008- August 2009 HMCS Ontario at Royal Military College of Canada – June 2008 - August 2008 (Summer Student Position) EDUCATION
NIAGARA COLLEGE - MINISTRY OF TRAINING COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITIES INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - CONTACT CENTRE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT - TRADESMAN September 2009 - June 2010
Sir Sanford Fleming College of Applied Arts and Technology - Police Foundations Program September 2006 – June 2009
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA, FRONTENAC SECONDARY SCHOOL – KINGSTON, ONTARIO