International Business graduated with experience in positions related with Purchase, Logistics and Administrative Assistant with 5+ year experience supporting manager’s department and Executives. The skills developed during my work Good Leader, paper work, Active Listening, Meeting support and administrative support. Excellent computer management and Customer Services skills. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
NextComputing - Nashua, NH
*Handle shipments of the company according previous instructions.
*Receive RMA: Take pictures, fill the forms, register on tool tracker and take to the RMA department.
*Package systems for consignment.
*Make labels for domestic and International shipments.
*Handle inventory stock.
*Register all shipments in the tracker tool.
*Send email notification to customers about the shipments. Administrative Assistant & Logistic
Valcopack EIRL (Dominican Republic)
September 2016 to December 2017
· Attend to the General Manager in his requirements, Answer calls, Receive and send parcels, Manage business agenda, Manage file, Receive correspondences, Email handling, Be in contact with suppliers and customers.
· Purchasing Department: Make and send Purchase Orders, Keep updated ordering tool, Keep the customer informed about their orders, Create estimates, Assign codes to purchased items in the system, Inventory management, Import and Export.
• · Logistic Department: Import and Export duties, Booking Containers with the agency, Schedule merchandise collection, Coordinate the delivery date with the customer, Prepared import documentation for the customs agency, Make and send Invoices to the customer. Purchasing & Logistic Coordinator
Burger King DR - Santo Domingo
May 2015 to September 2016
· Prepare purchase orders for Suppliers, Managed restaurants inventory tool, Was in constant communication with warehouse for inventory management, assist accountability department.
· Purchase supplies for Burger King’s bakery and fuel supply to restaurants and bakery.
· International Orders: Booked containers with maritime line, keep informed about the containers information with the maritime line, Prepare documentation for custom agency, Translated Invoices for warehouse.
Granite State Organizing Project - Nashua, NH
May 2018 to June 2018
Certification in Customs Techniques
Ministery of Treasury (Dominican Republic) - Santo Domingo June 2017 to September 2017
Excel Advanced Training
BP Training (Dominican Republic) - Santo Domingo
March 2016 to April 2016
Bachelor's in International Business
Apec University (Dominican Republic) - Santo Domingo August 2010 to June 2015
Computer Technician High School in High School
Politecnico Maria de la Altagracia (Dominican Republic) - Santo Domingo August 2006 to June 2010
Executive Administrative, Administrative Support, Leadership Development, Microsoft Office, Manage 2 Languages: Spanish (Native), English (Advanced), Computer Skills, Logistics, Purchasing, Quickbooks, Data Entry, Excel, Bilingual, ESL
Certification in Basics Customs Techniques 2017,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC