Brampton, ON email@example.com
● Proficient in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
● Language: English (fluent); currently learning French
● Comfortable using a computer and computer systems (keyboard, mouse, touchscreen)
● Analytical, detail oriented and professional
● Self-motivated, creative problem-solver
● Ability to work individually and as part of a team
● Able to stand for long periods of time
● BS in Computer Science & Mathematics
● MS in Information Technology and Management
● PMP certified
Freelance Project Manager / Consultant (October 2018 – present) Toronto, ON
• Managing online presence for a number of small brands (website, social, Amazon) Senior Project Manager (August 2017 – September 2018) FCV Technologies, Toronto
● Managed the website redesign activities of one of the largest transit organizations in North America
● Managed the website redesign activities of a federal (crown corporation) healthcare organization Senior Project Manager (September 2014 – July 2017) OgilvyOne Worldwide and Ogilvy & Mather, Toronto
● Managed the digital program for a consumer-packaged goods client involving websites, landing pages, digital banners, emails, social media assets
● Other industries include: financial, technology, health improvement, travel, QSR Freelance/Contract Digital Project Manager/Producer, (December 2013 – September 2014):
● OgilvyOne Worldwide
Managing digital banner production for a number of clients and project (Industries: travel, technology, health improvement)
Development of a microsite to highlight the creativity in artificial intelligence (AI) (IBM)
● Lowe Roche Advertising
Managing the digital components of a charity fundraising campaign (Canadian Cancer Society) Project Manager (June 2010 –- November 2013)
Critical Mass Inc., Toronto ON
● Led creative projects to enhance the loyalty site of a US global financial institution (Citibank) with new service offerings, and as a result of new regulatory and security requirements.
● Successfully led the redesign of a website for a business unit of the financial institution.
● Worked with remote teams to stabilize the multi-language content management system (CMS) for a major US luxury automotive brand resulting in a significant reduction in support issues being logged
● Developed scope of work, timeline/schedule and costs/budget for all projects
● Managed multiple concurrent projects with accelerated timelines and limited resources Project Manager/Client Business Analyst (April 2007 – April 2010) Maritz Canada Inc, Mississauga ON
● Complete life cycle management (initial project constraints estimating, requirements gathering, functional design of solution, development, change management, QA and release management) for websites for internal and external Mortgage Brokers (Scotiabank - phased project, 3 yrs).
● Conducted analysis, functional design, project management of a proprietary loyalty rewards tool and ongoing support to enhancements to loyalty rewards/redemption website (HSBC - 2 yrs)
● Performed business analysis, project management and ongoing support for the development of a new eStore on a loyalty platform (Aeroplan - 6 months)
● Main point of contact for clients
● Updated procedural documentation and presented to/trained users (internal and external)
● Technical liaison for and trained Call Centre personnel on site enhancements IT Specialist (Project Manager/Business Analyst) (Nov 2003 – Jun 2006) Strategic Services Division, Ministry of Public Administration and Information (MPAI), Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
● Led process from requirements gathering, terms of reference (TOR) and RFP development, tender evaluation and management of selected vendor through to implementation of solution.
● Facilitated the process mapping and reengineering exercise for these divisions
● Assisted in preparing documentation for procurement of computers and servers for Ministry Other Work Experience:
Project Coordinator (November 2000 – June 2001) – 6 month contract Dover Beach Hotel & CARIB-HOTELS.COM, Barbados
● Managed the development of the company's virtual tour - managed third-party
● Conducted market research targeting tourism--related businesses for Carib-Hotels.com Programmer/Analyst (January 2000 – June 2000) – 6 month contract Chrysalis Development Inc. Wildey Industrial Park, Barbados
● Developed time management application for company's staff (Visual FoxPro)
● Maintained/enhanced existing Visual FoxPro systems Programmer (March 1998 – December 1999) ~ 2 yrs
Guardian Life of the Caribbean Limited, Port--of--Spain, Trinidad
● Assisted in the development of a Y2K contingency application for this Insurance company
● Analyzed, reviewed and rewrote programs to increase operating efficiency and adapted programs to new and existing requirements
Programmer/Analyst (August 1997 – February 1998) – 6 month contract Computer Networking Company (CNC), Woodbrook, Trinidad
● Team member in the design and development of an Insurance software package for a small Insurance company (Visual FoxPro 3)
MS. in Information Technology and Management Aug 2001–- May 2003 The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG), USA BSc. in Computer Science and Mathematics Sep 1994 – May 1997 The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad Continuous Development Courses:
Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep (2015, 2017) Critical Mass Inc.
● Principles of EBusiness and ECommerce (University of Toronto, Fall 2011)
● MS Project 2010
● Agile Project Management (2010)
Maritz Canada inc
● Project Management Fundamentals (March, 2010, in assoc with IIL)
● Making Meetings Work (February 12, 2008)
● Building Credibility with Clients (January 15, 2008)
● Managing Project Financials 101 (December 12, 2007)
● Finance at Maritz (July 24, 200)
The World Bank
● Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop (September 2005) International Institute of Learning (IIL)
● Project Management (PM) Basics (self-paced, 2005 – 2006) Stitt Feld Handy Group in association with University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
● Alternative Dispute Resolution (June 2005)
● Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution (October 2005) American Society for Quality in association with Caribbean Institute for Quality Ltd.
● Process Mapping for Professionals (August 2005)
Certified Tech Trainers (in assoc. with DRI International & BCI)
● Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management (March 2005) Publications:
BRATHWAITE, C. and HARRINGTON, K. (in press) “Privacy of Data” in NEMATI, H. (ed.) and BARKO, C.
(ed.) “Organizational Data Mining: Leveraging Enterprise Data Resources for Optimal Performance”. Idea Group Publishing Inc., Last Chapter.
● This book explores a wide range of issues on Organizational Data Mining with the paper recapping the main issues discussed throughout the book.
Volunteer with Autism Ontario – meetings, planning and working at events References: Available upon request