Debjani E Devi
Project Test Lead
Debjani is a Project Test Lead at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company with focus on driving end to end testing activities. With over 12 years of experience in the software testing practices, she has lead numerous engagements over multiple geographies engaging in delivery and resource management. Key accomplishments
• Test management (ALM, RMT, RTM, Clearquest)
• Requirements management (ReqPro, RRC, Gherkin)
• Project Management (VersionOne, RTC)
• Defect management (ALM)
• Test Optimization (Hexawise)
• BPM (Pega PRPC)
• Financial risk case management (Actimize eRCM)
• CRM (Salesforce)
• Agile methodology
• All the testing phases including leading UAT and product validations in Production environment.
• Cross browser and mobile device testing.
• Risk based testing
• Test Automation – feasibility analysis and
• Preparing and presenting Test Plan, Estimates, End of Release reports, Retrospectives, Risk Management, Change Management.
• Data gathering (SQL)
• Identified and hired testers and helped grow a 3- member testing team to a 20-member group spread
across multiple locations.
• Created reusable solutions for knowledge transfer to reduce the time needed to bring any new tester up to speed using recording tools and managing updated application documents.
• Acted as a liaison of Business team by converting business requirements into test conditions/scenarios in the absence of any functional stories/requirements which became the basis of development work.
• Identified and documented missed business critical scenarios from the automated regression suite to
reduce the risk of issues in the application being enhanced
• Optimized the test bed and implemented
automation testing based on readiness of the apps. Experience
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (2016 till date) Project Test Lead
• Drive the end to end testing effort acting as a
bridge between various IT teams and business.
• Participate in solution scoping sessions to gather requirements from Business, analyzing and
• Prepare test plan and strategies
• Run the UAT – provide business testers with
scenarios and test data; assist with defect
• Post implementation validations and analyzing
• Identify risks and prepare risk mitigation plans
• Assist Performance engineering team to identify
scenarios and provide data
• Identify and align resources to perform testing at various stages
• Review of requirements and test deliverables
• Status reporting
Greater Columbus, OH
Accenture LLP (2006 – 2016)
Software Engineering Team Lead
• Planning and executing testing projects for Pega- PRPC, Actimize-RCM, Java, Mainframes and .Net
• Estimating test design and test execution effort for new releases and change requests.
• Forecasting and creating a roadmap for the projects based on the estimates.
• Coordination with project counterparts including the testers in multiple geographies
• Preparing test plan and strategies
• Risk management
• Requirements management
• Review of test deliverables
• Defect management
• Hiring, mentoring and assigning responsibilities across the team.
• SME who can carry out every testing activity along with management