To obtain a competent position where I can maximize my achievements, abilities, management skills and experiences to benefit mutual success and productivity. SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
● Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
● Excellent customer service and communication skills; oral, written, and interpersonal.
● Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Proven ability to work successfully both individually and as part of a diverse team.
● Well Structured, highly organized and effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish project with timeliness and creativity.
● Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
Kids Haven Preparatory School; Jan 2014 - Dec 2018 Crèche, playgroup and nursery school.
School Administrator & Accountant
Management of the overall activities of the school, documentation and process supervision. Also manage the financial activities which include;
● Maintain monthly financial statements and balance sheet.
● Handle full set of accounts including cash management, accounts payable and account receivables.
● Monitor and maintain financial transactions including petty cash, outstanding expenses, bank deposits, and reconciliation.
● Project planning and implementation.
● Assist with staff recruitment, prepare and maintain payroll for permanent and casual staff of the company
Ibadan South West Local Government; Nov 2012 – Nov 2013 Assistant to the Finance Department (NYSC)
My responsibilities were focused on providing executive assistance to the head of finance department with all functions related to the team, serving as the gatekeeper for all processes.
● Assisted with monthly and annual financial closing of ledger accounts
● Supported the preparation of audit and financial statements
● Recorded and delivered payment vouchers to appropriate departments.
● Forecasted and verified calculations: cashbook.
● Duplicated documents in appropriate books.
● Managed calendar, scheduled meetings and travel documentation CONTRACT POSITIONS:
SAP Success factors (San Francisco, CA); July 2012 – Nov 2012 Professional Service Help Desk Support
Providing first hand professional support to the software (ByDesign) users to help deliver business strategy alignment and solutions to arising problems. My responsibilities included;
● Provided comprehensive help desk support for problems and service requests related to By Design Application.
● System Software to Users via telephone and email communication.
● Simulated user problem, escalated issues to tier 2 supports as needed and maintained communication with customer and ByD PS teams.
● Provided guidance and instructions to users for issues they may have.
● Maintained proper records and tracking systems of reported issues on a weekly basis.
Berkeley Research Group (Emeryville, CA); Jan 2012 – July 2012 Research and consulting firm
Account Payable Clerk
● Created and coded AP invoices and Expense Reports into Acumen.
● Expense Report receipt check and changes in Acumen.
● Verified and processed employee expense reports.
● Assisted others in the accounting department.
● Carried out Data Entry into Excel Spreadsheet.
● Scanned all invoices and expense reports into Canon system. CBRE - Union Bank (San Francisco, CA); July 2011 – Dec 2011 Financial services
Account Payable Clerk
● Created, printed and receipted purchase orders using Oracle Software.
● Matched purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors’ invoices.
● Created check request form.
● Respond to vendors inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
● Ensured correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts.
● Processed new vendors updated existing vendors and ensured vendors were paid on time.
● Responsible for maintaining up-to-date log sheets to include purchasing order number, shipper name and remit to address.
● Researched past due invoices to avoid double payments San Francisco State University (San Francisco, CA); Jan 2009 – May 2011 Administrative Assistant Intern
● Provided administrative office support to the manager of the business lab.
● Front Desk Coverage; meet and greet all visitors while assigning them to different work stations.
● Responded to, and resolved, customer issues and inquiries.
● Provided services information and policy questions both on the phone and in person.
● Scheduled and maintained calendaring appointments for the business department with the use of outlook.
● Performed filing, faxing, scanning, copying, and word processing.
● Created and Maintained Excel spreadsheets.
● Maintained all the office equipments for optimum performances.
● Ordered, Distributed and Managed office inventory, kept work space neat and organized.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATE:
B.Sc Corporate Finance San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California, USA 2011
Dean’s Honor List San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California, USA 2011
Associate Degree (AA) Business Administration Laney College 2009 APPLICATION PROFICIENCY:
Office Tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, outlook, Google docs. Database Tools:Microsoft Excel, Acumen, JD Edwards and Sales force