--- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS --- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, DUBAI, UAE
OPERATION AND KYC MANAGER
NOV 2009 – SEP 2010
• Involved in performing all required KYC screening on new customers based on KYC guidelines provided by the bank.
• One point contact with the main back office in ensuring the accounts are opened and processed within the TAT ( Turn Around Time)
• Reviewed different documents for new account application and verified the application data is complete and meets the KYC guidelines.
• Liaised with front office, credit and legal team as a part of the KYC Process.
• Enhanced due diligence in screening and scrutinizing discrepancies in the documentation in application for new accounts and handing it over to the bank.
• Liaise with legal and other internal teams along with the clients to complete service requests and other operational tasks.
• Coordinated with the technology team in making sure customers service requests are processed.
• Responsible for directing and managing mid-office to process documentation related to such activities.
• Analysed client data and documentations are in order to determine client risk profile along with KYC guidelines. CHANNEL MANAGER
• Manage & maintain relationships and be the main point of contact for existing channel partner – Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
• Managed a team of Relationship Managers as part of channel
• Liaise with senior executives at ADCB and other channel partners to maximise synergies across teams. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, NEW DELHI
OPERATIONS OFFICER – ‘HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS’
APR 2011 TO AUG 2011
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with HNW (High Net Worth) clients, and managing their day-to-day queries; respond to and resolve their queries within stipulated turn-around-time.
• One point contact with the front office, legal team to ensure the documents are in order of KYC guidelines.
• Liaise with the transaction and technology team in making sure customers transactions are being processed at the given rate of currency.
• Ensuring adequate approvals are taken from the senior management ( regional managers) for processing special request by the High Net Worth clients.
• Ensuring all the formalities are completed adhering to KYC guidelines in account opening.
• In touch with mutual fund houses for completion of mutual fund transaction of the customer in stipulated time.
• Constant touch with the legal team in identifying high risk customers and maintained due diligence in their documentation with respective to KYC guidelines.
• Ensuring documentation in place for time and price sensitive transactions.
• Identify potential High Net Worth client walk-ins. Required to extensively demonstrate product knowledge to client, potentially cross-sell products, before transfer to individual relationship managers.
• Liaise with various Mutual Fund houses to cater to clients’ investment needs. This includes managing and directing mid-office to process offline as well as online investments. VIBGYOR HIGH SCHOOL, BANGALORE
MAY 2012 TO FEB 2015
• Adhering to day to day activities for a smooth functioning of a grade.
• Training new hires to accustom them with the guidelines for the school.
• Conducted workshops for teachers in planning the curriculum for smooth functioning of lessons.
• Attended workshops on new technology used in teaching.
• Ensured teachers are well accustomed with the new technology and is being used in day to day activities of the school.
• Managed and trained a team of 40 teachers and ensuring all the guidelines are followed by them.
• Responsible for completing and presenting grade records to the school management on a monthly basis
• Organized culminating activity for the entire grade
• Compered for the sports day event; key member of the organizing committee for ‘VIVA’.
• Solely responsible for writing content and proof reading articles for school magazine and newsletter. CLASS TEACHER
• Taught lessons in English, Mathematics, and Social Science to the 3th grade.
• Compered for the school Sports-Day event; key member of the organizing committee for ‘VIVA’, the pan-India annual festival-cum-competition held by VIBGYOR schools across all branches Richa Chugh
--- INTERNSHIPS AND COMPANY PROJECTS---
HSBC, NEW DELHI
AUG - SEPT 2008
• Improved customer service having offered recommendations and presentations to the Vice President - while working collaboratively with a team of Relationship Managers;
• Led the implementation of customer service improvements;
• Championed the importance of customer service quality - dealing promptly with any arising concerns; DUN AND BRADSTREET SAME, DUBAI
COMPANY PROJECT; ECONOMIC ANALYSIS WING
• Was part of the production team for the prestigious Business Optimism Index;
• In addition to the macro view, a sector-wise analysis was also conducted to identify different levels of optimism for sectors such as Oil & Gas, along with Financial Services, Building & Construction, etc. STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), DUBAI
MAY - JUL 2008
• Analysed SBI’s entry into DIFC under category 1 license alongside the Vice President;
• Interviewed senior management of several banks in creating a final report, recommending the Bank upgrade to category 1.
--- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS ---
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, DUBAI
2007 – 2009
• Graduated with a degree in International Banking and Finance, completing a number of courses, ranging from international financial markets, investments analysis to banking and corporate finance;
• Developed in depth knowledge of international banking, in addition to management of scarce resources, via hands on industry experience.
BACHELOR OF ARTS
2004 – 2007
• Arts graduate with Economics and Political Science as main subjects
• Securing first division in Political Science
• Securing highest rank in college in the third year, in subject of Globalization. BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
2011 – 2012
• Specialized in teaching Of Mathematics and Social Sciences.
• Knowledge of educating Children with Special Needs.
• Selected among the top 15 students from the batch to teach at the oldest and most prestigious schools under Amity University - Amity International School.
--- ADDITIONAL SKILLS---
• French language skills (completed professional language program) at the intermediate level;
• Experienced with the use of excel;
• Exposure to Siebel CRM System
--- REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ---