Toronto, ON 647-***-**** email@example.com
An energetic, results-oriented professional, who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. robust knowledge and experience in office administration with an eye for creativity and strong attention to detail.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent skills in team working, team leading and decision making.
• Ability to work well with a team and independently.
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
• Expert level skill in computer hardware, software, and system installation.
• Expert level skills in C# and Java.
• Excellent communication, multitasking, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Scheduled meetings and appointments with clients who require security guards at IRF Inc.
• Wrote company introduction emails to clients.
• Performed data entry to maintain spreadsheet of weekly hours, and verified hours of employees.
• Managed company events and conferences; ordered all required stationary and office supplies and maintained record of it in MS Excel.
• Maintained electronic and paper, tracked record of complete customer records, and updated customer database regularly.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Used my strong written communication skills to develop correspondence responses to inquiries and complaints received by telephone, email, and offered solutions to best fit their needs as an Administrative Assistant at IRF Inc.
• Used my strong interpersonal skills to interact with guests and employees to ensure I delivered excellent quality service to all clients.
• Communicated with customers and assisted them for Security Guard or Private Investigator training and license.
• Wrote company introduction emails to clients and replied to inquiry emails of customers
• Welcomed students, assisted them in learning about the George Brown College campus and answered all questions related to campus services and all other college related inquiries at college event as the orientation leader.
• Conducted presentations for groups of 30-50 people in my advanced diploma program. Asim Patel
Toronto, ON 647-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 2
Analytical & Organizational Skills
• Ability to prioritize workload in a fast pace environment and meet unforeseen demands due to weather changes, associates call ins, and adapt to managerial needs at IRF Inc.
• Used my strong planning and organizational skills to develop employee schedules, assign shifts to security guards, maintain spreadsheet of weekly hours, and verified hours of employees.
• Scheduled meetings and appointments with clients who require security guards.
• Documented positive and negative actions of employees when appropriate.
• Analyzed reports and note taken written by security guard.
• Worked with the marketing team to research and analyze current business trends
• Reviewed cheques given by clients and verified the total amount in database. Education
• Computer Programmer Analyst 2018 – 2020 George Brown College Toronto, ON.
• Bachelor of Computer Applications 2015 - 2017 Sardar Patel University Completed 4 Semesters Gujarat, India
Customer Service February 2019 – Present The Bagg Group Representative at TTC Toronto, ON
Administrative Assistant October 2017- December 2018 IRF Inc. Toronto, ON
Welcome Team Member September 2018 George Brown College Volunteer Toronto, ON