Languages Python, R, PHP
MS SQL, MS SSIS, SPSS, Gretl, MS Excel, MS Office, Visual Studio, WordPress, Anaconda, Spyder, GIT, SVN
UI HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
OS Windows 95/98/2000/XP/10, Linux - RedHat, CentOS, Mac OS RDBMS MySQL, Mongo DB
ETL, Data Mining in Tableau, A/B testing in Tableau, Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning Techniques, Regression Analysis, Shell Scripting
GREEN APPLE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD - INDIA WORDPRESS DEVELOPER MAR’2017 – SEP 2018
• Developing client websites with WordPress using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Bootstrap 3 framework.
• Modify existing code as required and repurpose WordPress plugins commensurate with customers’ needs.
• Interacting with the client, understanding requirements and presenting website proposals.
• Undertaking activities to optimize websites for search engine optimization.
• Implementing WordPress' ecommerce platform - "Woo commerce" in a website along with the integration of its extensions like PayPal, pay U money, shipping, invoicing etc.
• Involved in testing of the new functionality based on test cases and collaborated with development team in fixing the issues.
• Developed basic understanding of ASP.NET framework and C# language with java script. Few Projects:
• Absolutdata: Made entire website from the scratch in word press framework with the help of HTML, CSS, PHP. Link - https://www.absolutdata.com/.
• Masterbuilder Payment Gatway: Implemented wordpress’ ecommerce platform – “WooCommerce” in a website along with the integration of its extensions like Paypal, pay U money, shipping, invoicing etc. Link - https://www.masterbuilder.co.in
• FreedomRoad Travel: Translated the Australian DRUPAL based website to the Chinese with integration of modules. Applied patches to all the website of freedom road travel. Link - https://freedomroadtravel.cn/ KUANTUM PAPERS LIMITED - INDIA LINUX ADMINISTRATOR MAR’2016 - SEP’2016
• To ensure that all the systems connected to the server are running successfully.
• Learning and executing various commands in Linux to control and manage the client server network and carrying out various duties as a system administrator to make sure that the client systems work seamlessly and they get the required data through versioning control tool.
• Installing and working of LAMP software
• Worked as a project manager (Requirement Gathering) for the project – Analytics and Business Intelligence.
• Worked on tools like Project Libre for the entire Management, dependencies and the Risk calculation for the Project.
• Stepped into the role of a Quality Analyst for the testing of the Web Page to ascertain whether it is working properly or not in context to its designing and functionality. HINDUJA GLOBAL SOLUTONS – INDIA CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER MAR’2015 - JAN’2016
• Accountable for providing Level-1 Technical Support to Airtel’s premium Customers.
• Interface with Customers via Inbound calls or the Internet for resolving routine problems with products or services like Internet, Mobile bills or Desktop
M.SC. IN COMPUTING AND DATA ANALYTICS SEP’18 – DEC’19 (EXPECTED) SAINT MARY’S UNIVERSITY, CANADA
Related coursework: Business Statistics UI/UX Design Database Management Systems Business Intelligence Data Mining Web, Mobile and Cloud App Development Participated in Data Visualisation Competition organised by University of New Brunswick. B. TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING JUL’09 – MAY’13 MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR UNIVERSITY, INDIA
Related coursework: Electronic Devices Communication Technologies Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Mathematics
Halifax Science Library: A vast library capable of storing the details of the Magazines, Articles, Authors and Sales of Magazines with a normalized Database design and a Rich UI to modify/update the details. Using MySQL, MongoDB, Python and PHP.
Structured and Unstructured Machine Learning: Used Methods in Structured and Unstructured Machine Learning and created Models
Unstructured – Given a Dataset of Sobey’s, Cleaned up the Data and performed operations using R and made clusters of the customers with similar characteristics. Structured – Given a Car DataSet, Cleaned up the Data and classified it to determined that which Car is good to buy based on different attributes like Storage, Safety, Price, Maintenance etc. Association Rule Mining: With the help of Support, Confidence and Lift, created rules of the item sets by combining them according to frequently bought items together using R. ETL: Used SSIS for performing ETL operations on the Dataset. Cleaned up the Data in Excel, Used SSIS and created Data Flow for the migration of the Data.
Tableau: Using Tableau, Visualise the Key Performance Indicators in a Canadian Dataset, created Dashboards and made recommendations.
Anterograde Amnesia: Worked on a project UI/UX course on this topic and created Report on the findings.