Administrative professional with over 20 years of experience in corporate office setting. Expertise includes documentation quality control, office management, billing, data entry, research, reconciliation and data analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and general office administration
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent ability to type 87 WPM, 12,358 KPH data entry alpha numeric and 7388 KPH 10-key by touch
Bookkeeper Business Academy, Cheyenne, WY
Member of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers - (in progress)
QBO Certification - (in progress)
Xero Certification - (in progress)
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Project Management - 2006
University of San Diego, Alcála Park, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – 1998
MilliporeSigma, Temecula, CA
Data Entry Specialist, 8/2018 to 12/2018
• Transferred/entered, proofread and formatted over 200 product-specific documents.
BAE Systems, San Diego, CA
Administrative Assistant, 5/2018 to 6/2018
• Processed large volume of invoices daily in accordance with company policy.
County Treasurer - Tax Collector, San Diego, CA
Office Assistant, 3/2018 to 4/2018
• Batched payments per the property parcel information to verify proper validation before redemption.
Dexcom, San Diego, CA
Data Associate, 2/2018 to 3/2018 AND 2/2019 to 3/2019
• Data entry for spreadsheet for approximately 9000 rows with 12 active columns verified and updated for clean up according to the acceptable criteria to prepare for download.
County Library Headquarters, San Diego, CA
Account Clerk, 12/2017 to 2/2018
• Processed and entered Budget and Finance information in Oracle such as daily Deposit, Month End and Contracted Services reconciliation to accurately allocate funds.
Send Out Cards, Salt Lake City, UT
Network Marketer, 11/2010 to 9/2016
• Established rapport with and invited business prospects to presentations and company events to inspire them to grow their businesses with our greeting card service
• PowerPoint document revision, reformat, and cleaned up slides for presentation needs, on a monthly basis, which created audience engagement
First Allied Securities, Inc., San Diego, CA
Billing Specialist, 9/2006 to 5/2013
• Processed and tracked billing for managed products across multiple custodians to prepare for quarterly billing
• Created, modified and managed queries and macros on Microsoft Access database to calculate billing for over 5000 client accounts
• Documented updates on tickets for advisors to review when fee changes requests were made by advisors
• Designed and implemented quality control checks to ensure efficient billing processes amongst the team, which allowed the Accounting department to payout the advisors’ profit accurately
• Designed, implemented, followed and continuously updated internal and multiple billing procedures for fee-based programs which were distributed to team members and continuously updated to aid in expediting the processes
• Created tables of data for each client account on Excel on a monthly and quarterly basis to submit to the Accounting department for timely advisor payout