Seeking a challenging exciting opportunity within the I.T. industry commensurate with my education and experience
Desktop Support LAN/WAN TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IPX/SPX, FTP, Telnet Ethernet, Token Ring, Coaxial Network Cabling NIC Cards and Ethernet Board Configuration Windows OS and Macintosh OS MS Office 2010
United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York New York, NY
2015 - 2018
• Responsible for a project that converted legal documents onto the onsite computers/storage Devices.
• Member of a Project Team responsible for the Reconciliation and Consolidation unclaimed dividend cases/funds.
• Electronic Court Reporting duties – Updated and maintained Software/Hardware Applications.
• Assisted the Procurement Department in the implementation of a ticketing system.
• Desktop Support responsibilities such as AV support, installation/repair of pc/printers and scanners in addition to
laptops and remote assistance when needed in addition to Supporting Judges for the U.S.B.C of the Southern
Peak Systems Inc. New York, NY
AIG – American International Group – Desktop Support 2012 – 2014
• Member of a Project Management Team responsible for the implementation/installation and Support of the HP
Managed print system for the entire company.
• Provided Technical and Analytical Support throughout different departments.
• Traveled to different states to provide the project team with technical layout of the location prior to
• Trained Users on the systems enrollment, usage and functionalities.
• Provided Reports to the project management committee on system errors and malfunctions in addition to root-
Cause analysis on locations where there have been significant problems-explaining what happened, why and what
Preventative measures should be put in place to a avoid a repeat.
Random House New York, NY
Technician/Project Manager 2011- 2012
• Member of a team responsible for the corporate re-stack project that relocated the whole company to
Different floors in the same building.
• Member of a technical project team providing day to day operations: rolling out windows 7
• Implemented HP printers throughout the company.
• Provided technical and analytical support on systems and applications implementation/installation and support
• Installed Hardware and software in addition to imaging new hardware.
Provided Executive Support on and off site.
Bloomberg LP [1997 – 2010]: New York, NY
Project Manager – Global Logistics and Sap Engineer 2004 – 2010
• Member of the SAP implementation team that installed all global communication lines and assisted in budget
• Member of team tasked with the relocation of the corporate headquarters from 499 Park Avenue to 731 Lexington
Avenue to provide hardware and software desktop support.
• Implemented and supported Creston system and video/audio conference centers.
• Worked on a variety of projects in the global operations department, responsible for remote desktop and helpdesk
procedures implementation as well as support.
• Implemented HP Printer support servers and vendor maintenance contracts.
Work Experience (Continuation):
Special Projects – Team Leader 2000 – 2004
• Managed a team of five third-level technicians and field technicians and tracked their productivity.
• Responsible for establishing vendor contacts in Latin America and the Caribbean and provided bi-lingual technical
support and documentation in bringing specific routers on-line to those regions.
• Assisted in the successful implementation of a Customer Support Department, acted as a customer service liaison
Travelers Group – Installation Coordinator 1997 – 2000
• Responsibilities included the creation of global laptop templates and maintenance, configuration and installation, as
well as troubleshooting technical issues with the remote Bloomberg application.
• Trained the sales team and clients on mobile access to Bloomberg’s Market Data Feeds, via laptops.
• Provided remote and on hands technical support directly to the company’s VIP/CEO.
• Provided installation and technical hardware/software expertise for the Merrill Lynch conversion from classic
stand-alone to open Bloomberg.
• Established ISP connections for the company’s global presence and was responsible for the company’s choice of
laptops, Bloomberg and other critical utilities.
Chase Manhattan Bank New York, NY
System Operations Analyst 1993 – 1997
• Implemented, maintained and trained personnel on the company’s Mutual Fund Tracking System.
• Acted as technical liaison between vendors and the company’s back-end office. Maintained database and computer
City College of New York 1988 – 1990
Associates Degree: Liberal Arts
SAP: Logistics Accounting, MSP, CNA, CompTIA A+ Fluent in Spanish both written and oral
References available on request