ANUVIKAS TOWNSHIP, TARAPUR Email : email@example.com BOISAR, MAHARASHTRA-401504 DOB : 22.03.1997
Objective: To secure a platform to initiate my career as a professional. Educational Qualification:
Degree/Certificate Board/University Year Percentage B. Tech Mechanical
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
2015 to present
3rd Yr.: 83.06 %
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board for Higher Secondary Education
Class 10 C.B.S.E 2013 90.6%
Projects & Internships:
• Project Intern at Ashok Leyland Ltd. (Dec 2018-Present) Working on reducing defects per vehicle (DPV) in Chassis Assembly line for “Partner-F24” using Advanced Problem Solving(APS) techniques. Project is mainly focused on Quality Control and Process Excellence.
• Summer Project Intern at WABCO India Ltd. (June 2018): Application of basic Six Sigma principles (DMAIC Improvement Cycle), to optimize the usage of different types of grease in multiple assembly lines to reduce overall wastage and manufacturing costs.
• Development of Orbital Welding tool as a Vocational Trainee at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (Jun 2017-Jul 2017):
The Automated Welding Tool (AWT), a low-cost industrial grade robotic vehicle was developed, which is primarily a vehicle with four magnetic wheels. The vehicle can be magnetically clamped on the end fitting with installation time of a few seconds. The shape of the magnetic wheels simultaneously self-aligns the tool.
• Vehicle Dynamics Engineer at Infieon Supermileage (Aug 2016-Aug 2017): Infieon Supermileage is the official team of SRM University participating in the Shell Eco Marathon, Asia. The team comprises of students from different engineering domains who have come together to build highly fuel-efficient vehicles.. The team is also committed to spread the message of 'Fuel and Energy Conservation' through its various campaigns across the country.
• Academic Project: Development of Line Following Robot using IC555(Jan 2015): It was based on sensing a curve and maneuvering the robot to stay on course, while constantly correcting wrong moves using feedback mechanism forms a simple yet effective closed loop system. This was a simple and cheap approach to line following robot. Technical Certifications:
• Certified Six Sigma Green Belt by MSME(PPDC) (September 2018): Completed Certification course through 4-day workshop conducted by MSME – Technology Development Centre, Agra.
• Certified in Basics of Finite Element Analysis-1 by NPTEL (May 2018): Completed Certification course of 8 weeks on Basics of Finite Element Analysis - 1 by NPTEL with a score of 73 percent.
• Certified in Tool Management Solutions(TMS) by Zoller Inc. (April 2018): Gained hands-on experience by handling and efficiently working with Tool Pre-Setter and Software donated by Zoller Inc. for selected third-year mechanical engineering students. During the training I have also gained experience with CNC programming using Siemens NX-11. TMS allows provision of tool data from the tool manufacturers in DIN 4000 / ISO 13399 format — exactly the form and data structure required by the customers for their individual CAM systems. This makes tedious entering of tool data by hand and creating data structures a thing of the past.
• Cleared Pre - Regional Mathematics Olympiad 2014 (Mumbai Region) Extra-curricular activities:
• Technical Fest Committee member during the academic year 2016-17
• Organiser for Taper Turning Event during SRMSAE-2016 Soft Skills:
• Effective team member
• Adaptive to changes
• Fast learner
Softwares / Languages Known: Solidworks, Ansys, CatiaV6, NX-11, MATLABS
• I love to travel and experience the culture and flavours of different destinations.
• Passionate and avid Follower of Formula 1 Racing.
• Enjoy opening up and repairing a variety of electronic and mechanical gadgets.
• Have a major interest in working with wood and metal, which has helped me in the fabrication of my project vehicle.