SHASHI KUMAR A/L T. SEGAMONEY
Jalan Jasa Dua 25/27B
Taman Sri Muda. Seksyen 25
40400. Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
English, Malay, Tamil
Travel and Reading
Skills/ Personal Strength
Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skill.
Enjoy in team work, new challenges and responsibilities
Can adapt to new and challenging environments quickly
Knowledge on office 97, 2000, XP, 2003,
Knowledge on MS excel, MS power point,
MS word 2000
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Sri Muda
Level: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (Equivalent to ‘O’ Levels)
Tele-Paper (M) SDN.BHD
Duration: 2006-2011 (5 YEARS)
1.Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
2.Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
3.Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
4.Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
5.Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
6. Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
7.Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
8.Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
9.Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
10.Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Indah Water Collection Unit
Duration: 2011-2015 (4 YEARS)
1. Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other, telecommunications technologies.
2. Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
3. Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
4. Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
5. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
6. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
7. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
8. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Link-Edge Asia Sdn.Bhd. (Media/Astro)
Duration: 2015-2017 Dec.
1) Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
2) Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
3) Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
4) Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
5) Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
6) Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
7) Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Mr. Dorairaj Subramaniam
Senior Logistic Executive
( OGAWA )
Indah Water Collection
I hereby certify that the above information is accurate and that no pertinent details have been withheld. If any information given above is subsequently found to be incorrect or incomplete or untrue, the company may terminate my employment without notice or compensation
(SHASHI KUMAR A/L T. SEGAMONEY)