* ********* *****, ********, **, L6Y0X1, Canada
Key skills and Achievements:
• Maintained top 10% performance in the company (Future Shop) circle of excellence ranking profile since I joined in Future Shop and received president’s club award.
• Obtained highest and number-1 direct sales representative of STAR CHOICE in all over Ontario, Canada with high quality standard.
• High quality performance in telemarketing in Protocol Media Express (Hamilton, Ontario)
• Energetic and hard work ethic team leader of Direct Energy and Zeller’s credit card campaign
• Strong customer service and motivation skills.
• Strong leadership and training skills
• Proficient in Microsoft word, Spreadsheet and database, visual Basic 6.0
• Highly numerate and ability to handle cash
• Confident in communicating with the people
• Experienced in solving customer problems
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• Strong organizing capacity
• Strong Management skills
• Strong hand-on skills
• Extremely motivated sales associates and experienced in various insurance products Work Experience:
October 2008-September 2019
Working part time and full time in a public and private organization. October 2002-October 2006
Employer: Future Shop
Position: Product Expert
Responsibilities: Provided customer service as a Product Expert
• Provided excellent customer service through the process of greeting, understanding, educating and finally satisfying them with great thanks.
• Top 10% performance in the company (Future Shop) circle of excellence ranking profile since I joined in Future Shop and received president’s club award.
• Prepared a daily action plan, setting indicators to monitor the process, manage the area of responsibilities by the future shop
• Followed guiding principles, prepare daily sales target and encourage others with coaching and facilitating behavior.
• Made a synergetic team effort to achieve the mission goal.
• Trained new colleagues with process involved in the high volume of retail sales.
• Prepared daily corrective measures through the process not only fulfilling the target April’02 to September, 2002
Employer: Star Choice Satellite, Mississauga
Position: Customer service/ direct campaign
Worked as a direct sales promotion representative of STAR CHOICE Satellite TV. Responsibilities included;
• Customer contact, direct campaign of the STAR CHOICE (SHAW) products and services, motivate and selling the products to the customer and make all sorts of arrangements for activation.
• Worked in a team and trained new team members about STAR CHOICE products and services.
• Resolved the customer issues and problems confidently.
• Became the highest and number -1, direct sales promotion representative in ONTARIO-Canada.
• Strong work ethic and output oriented.
December 07, 2001 - March, 2002
Employer: Protocol (Media Express), Hamilton, ON
Position: Customer Contact Representative (CCR)
Worked at Protocol (Media Express) at Hamilton, ON as a CCR (Customer Contact Representative), responsibilities included;
• Talking to the customer over phone with different kind of voice fluctuations
• Maintained all sorts of quality regarding products information.
• Sold different insurance policy to the customers of SEARS, Zellers, and CIBC with high performance.
• Maintained time to time contact with Coach and quality department for quality selling without any refusal. April 07 – November 30, 2001
Employer: M.I.N.T Enterprise
Position: Team Leader
Worked as a Team leader at M.I.N.T Enterprise, James Street, Hamilton as a sales and distributing agent of Direct Energy (Gas and Hydro electricity) and Home Trust Visa Card, responsibilities included;
• Customer services, presentation, sales promotion, door to door and on street people’s motivation and campaign for products selling.
• Challenging, hard working, strong willingness, strong work ethic and output oriented.
• Trained team members about the DS-MAX product sand services.
• Zeller’s Credit card campaign: Responsibilities included sales promotion, quite persistence customer service and sales promotion.
• Motivated, challenging and strong work ethic person. Academic Qualification:
Construction Estimating Certificate- from Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON -2005-2006 Program and Project Development Management (PPDM) – from Manila, Philippines - 1998. Language Ability: Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English and Native Language Bengali
(Bangladeshi). Understand and speak Hindi well