***-*** ********* ******, *** WEST MINSTER, BC
Diligent, Reliable and Friendly Receptionist
Customer Service Expert MS Office "Power User" Professional At All Times Positive Attitude
OFFICE AND COMPUTER SKILLS
• Telephone & Front Desk Reception, Customer Service, Filing, Database & Records Management, Executive & Administrative Support, Reports & Spreadsheets, Complaint Handling, Data Entry (35 WPM)
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook, Windows Vista/XP, Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Nestle Purina Canada, 2500 Royal Windsor Dr, Mississauga ON L5J 1K8
• Excel at handling a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve customer issues with expediency.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment. Calmed upset/angry customers, researched and rapidly solved problems and rebuilt client trust to prevent the loss of key accounts.
• Led "cleanup" of company database and files. Restored organization to personnel, financial and operational records and accelerated data input, processing and retrieval times.
• Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude. VOLUTEEER EXPERIENCE:
VOLUNTEERED AT CENTRAL LIBRARY MISSISSAUGA
Completed High school Diploma
Scarborough, ON Canada
CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN FIRST YEAR BBA IN HR AT KWANTLEN POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY