Durham, NC *****
Kyrian Onyeji Cell: 919-***-****
• Five years of experience in Business Office Management. This includes but not limited to:
Accounts receivables and payables.
Data management and analysis
• Business Office Manager; Self-directed, detailed oriented, and assertive. Has excellent relations with subcontracting vendors and organizations.
• Works collaboratively and individually to achieve organizational goals through excellent critical thinking. A decisive team leader with creative conflict resolution skills in personnel management.
• Excellent customer relations and strong ability to drive revenue through strategic marketing.
Business Office Manager- Ideal Home Health Services, Inc. 2014-2018
• Submits claims to customers monthly or as contracted for services provided.
• Audits claims submitted to customers, (including but not limited to Medicaid, all insurance payers), for accuracy. Investigates and resolve all denials for payment.
• Maintains the company’s accounts payables and receivables and works with the company accountant to reconcile the books monthly.
• Holds marketing meetings with insurance companies or potential clients to drive revenue and maintains all contracts scope of work.
• Works closely with the Director of Operations to ensure the overall regulatory requirements are met. This includes client services, billing, personnel management, and certification records are maintained.
• Works closely with field supervisors to ensure quality employee relations. This includes but not limited to improved employee morale and conflict resolutions through problem solving skills.
Business Office Administrative Assistant- Optimal Health Services Inc. 2012-2014 Performs all Data entry and administrative support for billing and payroll purposes. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements related to fraud detection and investigation.
• Responsible for accurately entering all employees’ hours in for payroll. Ensuring that all hours submitted for each client are in accordance to their payer’s agreement.
• Identifies and investigates any discrepancy in hours submitted by employees.
• Accurately enters service hours into the billing spreadsheet for claims submission.
• Conducts routine satisfaction surveys to ensure client satisfaction. Conducts client’s on- site visits and creative problem solving.
• Participates and contributes to the company’s Performance Improvement strategies with survey results.
• Ensures all personnel and clients’ records are accurately maintained and available for review upon request by any governmental agency.
North Carolina Central University -Durham, NC
December 2018 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management Ideal Health Institute -Durham, NC
March 2016 Certified Nursing Assistant
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Entry Management, MS Access, Midlevel Bookkeeping, C.N.A (Patient care Experience)
Optimal Living Center (2012 -2014) Activities Assistant Prestige Family Care Homes (2014-2018) Patient Care Assistant Purpose University, Inc. at Drakeford, Scott, & Associates LLC (August 2018-December 2018) Intern
References available upon request