McGill University 2017-Present
Master of Information Studies (Information and Communications Technology)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University 2013-2017
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communications
Python SQL Tableau Goggle Analytics Tableau
CSS Neo4j Keylines Machine Learning Data Mining
National Research Council Canada Jan 2019-Present
• Created nodes from a heterogeneous dataset and then build relationships with different nodes to accomplish a heterogeneous connection and to visualize graph database to uncover hidden patterns in the dataset using different filters such as combos.
• Filtered given data using Postgre SQL to use for visualization, revealing threats and hidden insight.
Data Mining and Security Lab, McGill Jan 2019-Present
• Classified Malware files of various portable executable using multi naive bayes classifier in python.
• Improved the accuracy of the same model by using a deep neural network classifier with different features extracted from binaries.
• Achieved better accuracy with less run time compared to the paper reproduced.
Cerri Collaboration Platform May 2018-Sep 2018
• Worked alongside marketing team and performed tasks like competitive analysis, and web design.
• Hands-on experience with Photoshop and InDesign to create logos for Cerri.
Predictive Analysis Jan 2019-Present
• Presented a project on advanced data analytics techniques (Deep Learning) with the dataset collected from Kaggle.
• Applied various techniques such as back propagation. forward propagation, cart, random forest on py-
thon using Spyder.
Database Design Jan 2018-Apr 2018
• Created a database for a courier service and delivery company using Postgre SQL.
• Understood the relationship (one-one, many-many, one-many) and joins between various tables (RDBMS).