Jesica firstname.lastname@example.org com 716-***-****
• Successful in learning and
comprehending new systems
• Project oriented, sticking to a
task until completed
• Very well organized and able to
• Proven skill in persevering to
solve customer problems
Marbella Design Center – Estero, FL January 2013 - February 2019
• Scheduled and organized client meetings for all company management
• Assisted with tax preparation for the company monthly.
• Composed, sent, received, and distributed correspondence through letters and emails.
• Maintained customer relationships, handled questions or concerns with professional courtesy.
• Multi tasked by answering phones while attending to clients in person.
• Placed product orders and maintained vendor relationships. Customer Service Representative
Fifth Third Bank – Naples, FL January 2011 - January 2012
• Promptly addressed customer inquiries as well as customer resolutions.
• Provided excellent customer service while conducting general banking transactions.
• Initiate customer dialogue to determine their wants and needs, effectively offering referrals to an appropriate department.
• Validated account ownership and controlled the release of personal information.
• Promoted good customer service with a friendly-demeanor and displayed a willingness to help at all times. Associate Manager
Regal Entertainment Group – Naples, FL January 2008 - January 2011
• Trained co-workers of longer tenure and experience on different aspects of theatre operations.
• Executed daily safe counts, ensuring that all monies were accurate and accounted for.
• Coordinated different events and cross-promotions with local business, to include The Ice Cream Club, Chik-Fil-A, and McDonald's.
• Handled customer's complaints in a quick manner, ensuring the theatre maintained a high mark in customer's satisfaction.
• Supervised up to seven employees daily and delegated numerous jobs, to include cashiers, ushers, door person and floor staff.
• Verified employees work for different passes, coupons, money and accuracy.
• Counted and distributed cash drawers at the beginning of each day.
• Maintained Box Office, Concession, Sales, Attendance and other reports daily, ensuring records were accurate and easy viewed.
• Inspected the theatres for cleanliness, damages, or any other discrepancies and filed manager inspection reports daily.
• Mentor employees in providing great customer service and following procedures for our monthly secret shopper scores.
Marbella Fabrics – Naples, FL January 2006 - January 2008
• Maintained and organized ordering system for our fabric and accessory lines.
• Updated customers files and provided follow through on all orders to ensure a timely and accurate receipt.
• Kept a high-level customer service by way of phone, e-mail, letters and in-person requests
• Edited invoices, letters, marketing materials as well as bi-weekly payroll. EDUCATION
Some college coursework completed
Hodges University Naples, FL August 2007
• Graduated with a GPA of 3.2
• Completed 16 credit hours
• Recognized in the Dean's List
High School Diploma
Naples High School Naples, NY May 2005
• Member of Spanish Honor Society as well as Key Club
• Cadet with JROTC program
• Took part in after school programs and community service LANGUAGES
Bilingual-fluent in both English and Spanish