I am submitting my enclosed resume for consideration of the QA/QC Inspector Position in your esteemed organization. My background has given me the hands-on experience in all facets of industrial, residential & commercial construction that would contribute to your organization’s goals and objectives.
I enclose my detailed updated resume which outlines my academic and work experience. As you can see, I have made numerous contributions to my present employer that has benefited the bottom line. These accomplishments are derived from my exceptional interpersonal and communication skill, strong attention to the details and unparalleled work ethic. A key talent that I can bring to your organization includes: a practical approach to construction with a constant eye towards the progress of the project with Quality Assurance and Commitments, ISO 9001:2001 STANDARDS & client satisfaction with diversified understanding and knowledge of Civil Engineering, Building technology and Construction as well as Site management techniques, and health & safety management. My reputation precedes me for listening and analysing employee’s ideas and thoughts on creating a safe and productive environment.
In review of your company’s objectives and possible openings, I believe that my experience is in perfect line with your current requirements. If your firm is looking for a dependable, result-oriented professional with a solid performance track, I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your search. I can be reached in confidence at the below mention telephone numbers and look forward to hearing from you.
Shaik Abdul Bari
Shaik Abdul Bari
Abu Dhabi (U.A.E)
Mobile No. +971-*********
To join a dynamic organization offering ample opportunities of diversified exposure, where I can utilize my full potential, enhance my professional skills and excel myself in diversified fields of Civil, Quality control, Structural, Architectural, Materials, Computerized design, supervision, testing, design, planning, management etc. as a professional Engineer.
A Professional engineer with 7 years’ extensive experience in project supervision, inspection both structural and architectural) and quality control of mainly building construction in United Arab Emirates (5years) and India (2years). I am a highly-motivated individual who can work both in a team and independently under pressure and time constraint, having the ability to control the project from inception to completion. I am experience in resource management, budget control, and material procurement and quality control, furthermore I am computer literate
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. (SBSP) University Bangalore. (July 2007 – June 2011)
1)8th August 2017 – present M/S Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC)
Position : QA/QC Inspector
Project : Al Zahia city center Project (Sharjah UAE)
Client : Majid Al Futtaim
Consultant : Khatib & Alami
Remarks : 360,837 square meters worth 2.52 Billion AED
2)1st March 2014 - 7th August 2017, M/S ARABTEC Construction L.L.C. Dubai, UAE.
Joint Venture of ARABTEC & SANJOSE
Position : QA/QC Inspector
Project : New Al Ain Hospital Project (Al Ain UAE)
Client : SEHA, MUSANADA
Project Management : Allen & Shariff Corporation
Consultant : ICME, Foster & Obermeyer
Remarks : 358,000 square meters worth 4.2 Billion AED Hospital with 719 Beds
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparing RFI (Request For Inspection) for all civil activities like Excavation, Backfilling, FDT (Field Density Test), Lean concrete, Reinforce concrete, Curing, Moisture test, Surface preparation, Concrete coating, DFT(Dry Film Thickness) .
• Surveillance inspection of all civil ongoing activities at project site.
• Witnessing of the testing of compressive strength of concrete at the 3rd party laboratory.
• Witnessing of Field testing like Compaction test FDT (Field Density Test) and Dry film thickness (DFT).
• Coordinate with Consultant regarding the site activities as per standard.
• Inspection of concrete finishing and building finishing according to standard and specification.
• Inspection of all formwork and Reinforcement steel work as per standard.
• Liaise with the contractor’s field staff and Third party laboratory to ensure that all required testing has been performed as per standard.
• Deep ability to read and interpret building plans, specifications and building codes; make mathematical computations rapidly and accurately.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to inspect various types of residential, commercial and industrial building.
• Inspection of roads and utility diversions, earthworks, waterproofing, concreting & asphalt work.
• Reporting the all related activities to QA/QC manger.
• Reviewing all quality related activities & preparing all quality related reports on site.
• Preparing Weekly report of project related to project Quality Management.
• Comprehensive Knowledge of QA/QC Documentation.
• Involve in the Preparation of Corrective & Preventive action (CA & PA) to Closeout of NCR & SOR
• checking of the works at site as per the specifications, & Method statement.
• To liaise with construction team to ensure all inspection and testing requirements are fulfilled and work quality is achieved to meet client’s requirement as per contract.
• To conduct daily inspections on site ensuring compliance of ongoing activities with drawing and specifications.
• To inspect received materials and approved samples in order to ensure compliance of specification and support quality control. Checking delivered material compliance with the approved material submittals
• To inspect concrete deliveries and concrete pouring activities on site to ensure its compliance with the specifications.
• Coordinating with the consultants for inspections, material testing, procedures, approved drawings etc.
• Preparing quality reports, Non- conformance reports, quality observation reports etc. if any deviations observed.
• Updating of the whole activities from the structural to the finishing stages, coordinating with the subcontractors. Checking of the various activities to submissions to the consultants etc.
• Establishing Activating and Managing the project Quality plan with the Project Director and project Manager
• Performing inspection of material prior arriving at site and installation.
• Reviewing of materials prior to submission to the Consultant.
• Reviewing of lest results and inspection and advising of the status of acceptance.
• Issuance of non-conformance reports when the specification and procedural meters are not met.
• Providing routine inspections at site prior to concreting, checking of the levels & rebar’s according to drawings
• Responsible as QCE, concrete quality control engineer for the whole project for testing, checking of the concrete
• Arranging the external agencies to do the various tests at site & with the ready mix co. regarding the mix designs. Material testing.
• Checking out the calibration certificates of the various equipment’s & updating it.
• Supervision of activities at site including that of the subcontractors.
3)1st June 2011 – 2014 M/S Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) Hyderabad
Position : QA/QC Inspector / Site Engineer
Project : Hyderabad Metro Rail Project 83 km line Phase II
Clint / Contractor : L & T Limited
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Direct supervision, monitoring & execution of all construction site activities as per latest approved drawings ensuring all quality & safety requirements.
Coordination with project engineer regarding the progress of works at site. Preparing daily/weekly progress reports.
Discussing & managing with the project engineer related to manpower & equipment on daily basis.
Supervision & coordination with different subcontractors & supplier, Preparation of BBS.
Checking delivered materials on site & making sure that it is matching with project specification.
MS office (Word, Power point, Excel) A CAD (2D only)
Design of structures by STAAD Pro. Software, Project Planning using MS Project
Working experience in Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
Awarded as Safety Performer on the site Al Ain Hospital Project, in April 2015
Success Fully Completed the Basic First Aid Certificate from ARBRIT Safety & Engineering- Training L.L.C. in 2015 & MIRDIF Security & Safety Consultant in 2016
Was an active member (CES) & Computer Society of India, SBSP.
Date of Birth
Language Known : English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic & Telugu
I believe & have confident that I exhibit maturity, and stability, and I am eager to make a positive contribution for the parallel growth of your organization & my own career graph.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Shaik Abdul Bari