Martins Oluwafemi Kayode
Solutions-driven Business Analyst with experience in Web Development and I.T Project Management.
I have experience in supporting offshore technical SMEs in providing solutions to client’s requirements to meet their business needs, leading their cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations to drive the attainment of set business goals. Seek opportunities to transform company practices into fresh, cost- effective solutions leading to more efficient operations with continuous service improvement.
I have knowledge of ITIL and experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) environment working on Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Request Fulfillment, Knowledge Management, Asset and Configuration Management processes on ServiceNow platform and working on user stories within an Agile Development module which helps in automating business processes saving time and improving employee efficiency. I equally have knowledge of using API web services to integrate and drive data synchronization between ServiceNow and other applications. I am an ambitious problem solver and I have always taken responsibility for my personal development, due to this I am continually evaluating and upgrading my skills so that I stay up-to-date with the latest trends in technology, which has given me the opportunity to work with ERP’s, CRM tools, Cloud tools, Web Development Frameworks and Web Programming Languages.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Driving business solutions from inception through solution implementation
• Develop system integrations and process automation; Identify opportunities to leverage automation.
• Managing tickets and resolving them on the ServiceNow platform.
• Moving configurations safely with update sets between ServiceNow instances.
• Solid understanding of merging Software Development and Operations (DevOps Practitioner).
• Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc. on ServiceNow platform.
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies including on-site and off-site search engine optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google AdSense.
• Experience working with cross functional team in Agile based environment
• Advice functional and admin teams on design, development and overall business process best practices.
• Perform technical scrum and daily stand up meeting with other technical SMEs
• Skilled in the configuration and use of Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Joomla and also Magento CE for ecommerce.
• Experience in developing web applications using Laravel, Wordpress and Magento.
• Self-motivated, good communicator and a team player; Mentor team members with a good sense of humour.
• Research and gather business/system requirements through the facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Search Engine Optimization
Identifying Technical Solutions
HTML 5 & CSS
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro
PSD to Bootstrap
Bootstrap to Wordpress
NodeJS & Express
Application Portfolio Management
KPI Dashboards & Scorecards
Available on request
ServiBay Pro Company
I.T Business Analyst / Developer June 2018 till date
• Met with Clients and stakeholders to gather requirements/data for analysis and project development.
• Translated Business requirements/needs to Technical/Systems Requirements for the Technical Team.
• Lead the Development of User Stories & Backlogs for projects.
• Successfully created value-adding solutions to business requests including web applications and custom ServiceNow solutions.
• Performed analytic visualization / forecasting using Tableau and Power BI.
• Used React/Redux, Laravel and Wordpress for the development of Web Applications.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing for UI/UX Designs and Applications functionality to meet business needs. Visani America
ServiceNow ITSM Developer / Analyst (Freelance / Part Time) August 2015 till date
• Scripted business rules, UI Pages, Client Scripts, ACLs on ServiceNow.
• Prepared documentation, presentations, charts, tables and diagrams and conducted reviews for scope, business justification and business requirements including use cases, design documents, prototypes and business rules.
• Developed, configured, and improved core and custom applications.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation; Identify opportunities to leverage automation (Integrated Jira with ServiceNow Incident module)
• Built process document that aligns Disaster Recovery Managed documents with application services in the CMDB
• Reduced false alert due to maintenance (Changes) by 15% in 3months
• Wrote and reviewed extensive sets of test scripts used for QA Testing & UAT testing.
• Ensured that all recurring related child incidents are associated with parent to manage duplicate incidents
• Created test plan to include test scripts, test results & test scenarios in ServiceNow instances.
• Identified, negotiated and resolved potential change conflicts and collisions resulting from the change advisory board (CAB).
Plus TV Africa
Web Developer 1 / Content Producer (Contract/Full Time) December 2017 – June 2018
• Gathered Business Requirements, analyzed them, created System Requirements and facilitated their implementation to meet business needs.
• Created a project schedule and set up workflows across the organization to use collaboration and automation tools to add value efficiently to the organization.
• Lead the team that developed a corporate website and a news website for this TV station.
• Trained relevant departments on how to update/add contents to both websites with a customized Content Management System.
• Successfully set up IT business solutions that meet ITSM standards.
• Created / configured RESTful API’s other applications could communicate with.
• Facilitated analysis & gathering of requirements between Business units and IT, identifying and utilizing synergies across IT Organization to create ITIL processes.
• Communicated (verbally and in writing) project details and concepts to various audiences and levels of management.
R.A Alamu Farm
Farm Operation Supervisor October 2016 – November 2017
• Analyzed the daily operation of the farm and set up processes for improvement to enable smooth running of the business.
• Monitored and enforced the routine maintenance of farm facilities.
• Ensured smooth supply of Livestock and crops produce to meet client/customer requirements. Precise Financial Systems
I.T Business Analyst / Web Content Manager September 2015 – October 2016
• Developed and maintained two eCommerce websites, corporate websites and the design of two mobile wallet android applications.
• Created top-notch UI/UX designs for various projects.
• Designed graphics for large direct image printing and on screen usage.
• Developed IT processes for effectively managing staff and workflows etc.
• Provided subject matter expertise in discussions with senior management and key stakeholders in the development and improvement of ITSM processes.
• Defined the business deployment strategy and facilitated the business deployments.
• Developed detailed business requirement documents / functional requirement documents, conducted reviews.
• Facilitated the use of automated HR tools to ensure a smooth recruitment process. National Youth Service Corps (Assigned to Government Day Secondary School, Gembu, Taraba State) ICT Teacher August 2014 – August 2015
Cranbrook Development Solution For Africa
Web Developer/Business Analyst August 2009 – July 2014
• Was involved in the building and configuration of network datacenters / infrastructure.
• Connecting clients LAN’s to ISP’s.
• Setting up point-to-point microwave radio communication to provide high-speed Internet access for clients.
• Engaged in ITSM transformation solutions based on ITIL best practices aligning process, people and technology providing integrated enterprise-wide business solutions within the IT infrastructure
• Built custom web portals and web applications.
• Researched and gathered business/system requirements.
• Analyze client processes to identify gaps and opportunities/solutions for improvements
• Assisted with preparation of end-user documentation and facilitation of end-user training
• Developed conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states of business/clients ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
IELTS (General Training) 7 Overall Band 2018
Huawei University 2017
HCDA (Datacom) Engineer & App Development
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology on Coursera 2016 Full Stack Web Development
Yaba College of Technology 2008-2013
Electrical/Electronics Engineering HND (WES Verified link: https://goo.gl/CeLrtr ) PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Certified Application Developer 2019
Certified System Administrator 2019
Lifecycle Events (Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions) 2018 ServiceNow
HR Integration 2018
Virtual Agent 2018
Agent Intelligence (AI) 2018
Application Portfolio Management 2018
UiPath Academy 2018
Solution Architect Training Diploma
UiPath Academy 2018
Business Analyst Training Diploma
UiPath Academy 2018
Robotic Process Automation Training Diploma
AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2018
Shaw Academy Ireland 2016
Diploma in Digital Marketing (CPD Certificate)
Project Management Professional Institute 2015
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE Level 2)
Project Management Professional Institute 2015
Project Management Professional (PMP) PMI certificate DosKay Center For Applied Technology 2008
Volunteered as an I.T Business Analyst / Web & Social Media Consultant Redeemed Christian Church of God (Region 11 Headquarters) 2016
• Assisted in analyzing the needs of the Church and facilitated turning these needs into value.
• Setup Network infrastructure
• Coordinated social media marketing strategies
• Facilitated development of a website and custom applications for the church Other Achievements
• Service Mapping Transformation
• Development of web applications for individuals, companies & different spheres of society across the world.
• Set up business processes for startups and managed them effectively.
• ServiceNow implementation for various ITSM processes e.g. Incident, Problem, and Service Catalog etc.
• Email notifications cleanup exercise for various IT processes on ServiceNow to meet customers’ need.
• Provide technical support for ServiceNow developers and Admins in the U.S, based on the activities in their application development work streams.