#***, *** ******** ****, ***********, ON M1S 3E6
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
1. Quality Control Technician May 2018-Dec 2018
Lear Corporation, Ajax Plant (Marinio Services)
1. Approves in-process production of incoming seats by confirming specifications, conducted visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor 2. Documented inspection results by completed reports and logs; summarized re-work and waste; input data into quality database
3. Create process checklist and co-ordinate quality inspection with departmental manager. 4. Assist Quality engineer and Production manager about the quality of the seating system in order to prevent shipment of any defective seats passing at outbound facility from Lear plant to assembly unit. 5. Create comprehensive documentation for quality issue and the corrective action that were taken 6. Assess analytical and testing methods, procedure in order to determine how they can be improved in future
7. Ensure that all criteria of seats are maintained and validated properly and ensure safety during operation 8. Interpret result and compare them with specification and control limit in place while recommending appropriateness of data
1. Quality Engineering Management (Post Graduate Certificate) January 2016- Aug 2018 Lambton College in Toronto, ON.
Learned various Six Sigma techniques like detailed process mapping, project charter techniques and measurement system analysis.
Successfully learned and did projects on various continuous improvement techniques like FMEA, PDCA Cycle, APQP, PAPP, Lesson Learned, Waste Reduction etc.
Presented various case studies and presentations using quality tools such as pareto analysis, root cause analysis, 5 why techniques etc., during academic project work.
• Total Quality Management (TQM) • Root Cause Analysis
• Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) • Minitab Software
• Lean Six Sigma • Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
• Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques • Quality Management System
• Creative Problem Solving (8-D) • Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Statistical Process Control (SPC) • Measurement system Analysis (MSA)
• 5 WHY and 5-S Technique • Microsoft Office
• Quality Control • Corrective and Preventive Action Plan
• Just in Time (JIT) • Statistical Data Analysis
• ANOVA • Control Plan
Learned various reliability engineering subject with various reliability principles, FMEA techniques, Probability theory etc.
Learned Problem Solving and decision-making techniques with project work using 8-D problem solving techniques.
Successfully learned and presented case studies on various quality auditing and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Learned how to use various quality equipment’s like CMM, Vernier calipers, GO- NO GO gauges, Micrometers, height gauges etc., during laboratory work.
2. Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor’s Degree) June 2012 – June 2016 Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India.
Successfully completed and presented last year project on Refrigeration system by improving system cooling efficiency by 3% under my leadership.
Manufacture various parts on lath machine during laboratory work
Worked as an assistant with instructor and acted as a communication channel between students and instructor
Learned various subjects related to design, production and quality during my bachelor degree. CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
Certification of Certified Quality Process Analyst in process (Expected Completion- May 2019)
Member of American society for quality
Emergency first aid & CPR C + AED certificate.
Successfully completed training of customer service representative provided by TTC.
Successfully completed training of Workers Health and Safety awareness by ministry of labour.
Co-op Completion letter from Marinio services