SUOS CHEF ’
Exceptionally innovative Sous Chef with 17 years’ experience in operations for renowned restaurants preparing a wide variety of unique appetizers, soups, entrées, sauces, and desserts. Proficient in numerous cooking techniques and cuisines with talent for working with ingredients from countries around the world, including France, Italy, Japan, Thailand, and Spain. Proven leadership skills with a track record of training, developing, and fostering strong teams focused on quality, presentation, cost containment, and safety.
• 11+ years’ progressively responsible experience in managing kitchen operations and supervising staff
• Demonstrated ability to prepare hygienic and delicious food following prescribed menu, recipes and techniques
• Well versed in assigning responsibilities to the culinary team
• Known for setting deadlines ensuring the timely completion of work
• Able to create and maintain excellent rapport with the patrons and co-workers
• Competent at preparing and organizing banquet as well as restaurant meals
English, Arabic, Chinese, Kurdish, Hindi
Hongkong, China, Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand, Iraq,UAE
Strong customer focused approach
Team working skill
Ability to work internationally and in Offshore environments
Flexibility and the ability to work on a range of projects
Ensure all menu ingredients are prepared to the highest quality standards, following written.
Recipes and verbal instructions from the Cooked Chef.
Monitor the quality of food received in the kitchen and ensure proper standards of food preparation, rotation and storage are met.
Ensure appealing presentation of all items
Assist in establishing recipe specifications
Develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with all other departments in the hotel. May be called upon to participate outside of department
Provide exemplary guest service and standards that support and reflect 5 star Level .
Assisting and taking orders from senior colleagues, helping them to provide with necessary things and arranging things in appropriate place.
DELHI Open University
DELHI OPEN BOARD