Bachelor of Engineering(BE) in Electrical (Specialization in Power) Engineering(EPE). COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad (Duly accredited by HEC & PEC). Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Peshawar Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation)
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, swat AREA OF EXPERTIES
• 2 years of extensive experience in Electrical Engineering Field.
• Experience in handling the Construction projects. Especially Site Supervision, installation, Site coordination.
• Extensive experience in handling projects with installation of the Electrical systems, which includes Distribution boards, Cables, Feeder Pillar, Circuit breakers, Conduits, Wiring, Cable tray, Switch Gear Panels, Various types of Switch-Sockets and Light Fittings.
• Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
• Ability to methodically trouble shoot electrical and control systems
• Professional training and/or college courses in related fields such as Protection device selection, installation, configuration and maintenance
• Ability to read process control documentation such as process flow diagrams, control logic block diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, electrical schematics, circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams
• Professional training and/or college education with emphasis on process control
• Experienced in design and installation of low, medium and high voltage power distribution systems
• Hands on experience with similar process industry SCADA systems
• Previous PLC and HMI programming
PERSONAL PARTICULAR(Electrical Engineer)
Bank Road Doha,Qatar
A Versatile Engineer with Professional Expertise in Construction Site Execution of Lighting & Power Systems, Infrastructure Development System, Building Lightening Protection System and Power Distribution Systems.. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Site Engineer (Electrical), Redco International W.L.L Doha, Qatar(Al-Messila Switch Box, Green line project): Duration: 11th January 2019 till Date
• Responsible for the Implementation and Monitoring of all Electrical Related Works at Site
• Estimating, preparing and assigning the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution
• Planning and analyzing all possible construction methodologies and recommending the best options to the Projects Manager for approval prior to execution at site
• Interpreting construction drawings and studying the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution at Site
• Managing directly and providing engineering and technical support to all the electrical work groups at Site
• Planning the execution of all electrical related works and coordinating the works to mechanical and civil groups
• Coordinating with Client / Contractor for any site instructions and inspection of works.
• Assigning targets for accomplishments and ensuring targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at Site
• Submitting site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Supporting the Projects Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at Site
• Ensuring that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards
• Managing Coordination with other Packages and Contractors for Interface of Tunnel Services, Traction, Signaling and Systems’ Services
• Reviewing of IR, NCR, SCAR and SCR related to Electrical and Mechanical Services with the Quality Control Department
• Ensuring that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards
• Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards
Site Engineer (Electrical) in Moman Engineering Pvt. Limited (Sub Contractor of Kingcrete Builders) Duration: December 2017 till November 2018
• Site Monitoring for MEP Works Electrical Wiring Supervision of Lighting & Power Systems
• Supervision of Nurse Call, Data & HMS Systems Conduit Fixing & Wiring
• Supervision of CCTV, Fire Alarm, Public Address & Media Access Television Systems
• Supervision of Earth-Bores of Lightning, T/F, HV & LV Systems Protection
• AutoCAD Design of Shop Drawing & Electrical & CNC Rooms Part Plans
• As Built drawings working for the MEP Works for final Billing of Sub Contractor Works Junior Electrical Engineer in AFI-NORINCO J.V AT MALAKAND-III HYDRO POWER COMPLEX: Duration: February 2017 till September 2017
• Introduction to the different types of generators ( Hydal )
• Annually maintenance of generators
• know about different types of
Turbine and their working principle, SSSS
Different protection scheme of generator and transformers
Layout diagram scheme for fault diagnose at SWITCH Yard
different scheme of protection of transmission cables
• Worked on automated generators at PLC and SCADA
• Worked on installation of CT, PT, ISOLATOR and INSULATOR in switch yard
• Develop an understanding of the DCS, ESD and PLC systems with emphasis on generalized architecture of the system.
• Understanding of HSE (Health Safety and Environment) standards and codes, and observing these standards while executing daily activities.
• Develop a firm knowledge of ICE standards of instrument installation TOOLS EXPERTIES
• PLC, Scada, Arduino and PIC, Protection and Control of Electric Equipment’s SOFTWARE:
• Simulink,Proteus and Live wire, Pspice
PROJECTS DURING DEGREE
Final Year Project:
• 3-Phase Induction motor protection from different types of faults Semester Projects:
• 12vDC to 220vAC Invertor
• Water level indicator
• UPS designing
• Traffic light control system using Pic18F452,
• Buck-boost converter.
• Simulation of frequency modulation on Proteus
• Model of converting Mechanical Energy to Electrical Energy and vice versa SKILLS
Technical: Good knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and Programming (C++, java, matlab, assembly language ) Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc) Non-Technical: Management, Business Planning & Procurement, Communications skills Personal Skill: Ability to work independently or being a team EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVIES
• Captain of cricket team in COMSATS Abbottabad.
• Badminton player from COMSATS Abbottabad.
• Member of IEEE
• Net surfing and searching for Automation Engineering related software.
• Travelling for adventure, Novel Readings and Study about advancements in Engineering. Languages
English urdu Arabic pashto
Professional Fair Fair Maternal