University of Nebraska-Lincoln - Bachelor of Hospitality, Restaurant, and Tourism Management (May 2016) Minors: Business Administration, Leadership and Communication Experience
Director of Banquets, Indian Creek Golf Course, Omaha, NE – March 2018-November 2018
• Manage and maintain a private event facility with a capacity of 400 guests.
• Administrative duties include: payroll, budgeting, ordering supplies, purchase orders, holiday decorating, banquet building/room, ceremony area and equipment maintenance.
• Responsible for all private event sales and planning of 180-200 events per years. Exceeding annual sales expectations.
• Serve as primary contact for the client, managing the relationship and communication from initial contact to event closure, billing and follow-up.
• Manage a team of 15-20 event professionals including event coordinators, bartenders, cleaning staff, security, and set-up assistants.
Event Coordinator, Indian Creek Golf Course, Omaha, NE – March 2017 – March 2018
• Responsible for overseeing events including Award Banquets, Parties, Fundraisers, Business Meetings, Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions and Golf Events to provide customers with the best possible service and to ensure a positive experience.
• Serve as on-site contact for events with oversight and coordination of details including, but not limited to food & beverage, room layouts, entertainment, décor, equipment rental and audio-visual equipment use.
• Coordinates with Banquet Director, event/catering staff and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the pre-event, event and post-event phases
• Quickly and efficiently responds to event questions or concerns. Business Manager/ Catering Manager, Professional Sports Catering, Dayton, OH – April 2016 – November 2016
• Manages financial aspects of the facility to include: payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fintech, and cash room operations
• Responsible for Human Resource related issues – hire, terminate, training and advancement
• Coordinates and Manages special events throughout the ball park
• Supervises Catering Manager and staff along with the 29 luxury suites and multiple picnic venues Catering Coordinator, Professional Sports Catering, Goodyear, AZ – January 2016 - April 2016
• Manages catering venues at the facility, including several luxury suites and multiple picnic venues
• Manages a staff of twenty plus hourly and volunteer employees who duties include set-up, clean up, and operation of all catering venues
• Coordinate schedule for all employees and locations on event days Suite Supervisor, Professional Sports Catering, Lincoln NE - February 2015 – September 2015
• Manages pre-orders and payment for all Suite Clients
• Prepare necessary documentation for events to include accounts receivable
• Supervises the Suite Attendants staffs work assignments for pre and post event Intern Event Design, Lincoln NE – May 2014 – November 2014 Coach, Nebraska Cheer Center, Lincoln, NE – August 2013 – April 2018 Skills
o Microsoft Word – Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Access – Microsoft PowerPoint – Event Pro 360 – All-seated – POS Knowledge – Quick Books
CVENT Supplier Network Certified
India Study Tour (Winter 2013), Hospitality and Culture CPR/AED Certified
NACE – National Association for Catering and Events