• Certified tester ISTQB
• Working experience in manual/automated testing of web applications in Pension, Financial industry based on latest technologies as CLOUD, .NET, Web Services on Unix, Windows 7/8/10 OS, Mac and Mobile devices
• Hands on experience in developing testing scenarios, test cases, ability to write test plans and strategies
• Working experience in Azure cloud infrastructure with CLOUD testing (o365, Sharepoint)
• Working experience with RDBMS (Oracle, Ms SQL Server, Ms Access).
• Working experience in Agile testing.
• Hands on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium,TFS).
• Working knowledge and experience in MS Suite of products (Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, TFS, Visual Studio) and Test Management tools (JIRA, QC, TFS)
• Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and interpersonal skills - English/French/Russian.
Testing Tools: Selenium, MS Visual Studio, TFS,
JIRA, Test Director, QC, Ms Excel
Programming Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET
Scripting: SQL, Unix, XML, HTML, VB Script,
RDBMS & Tools: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/7x, SQL
Server 12/10/8, Ms Access, Toad,
Cognos, SQL Developer
OS: Unix, Windows 7/10
Healthcare Of Ontario Pension Plan 2010 - 2018
Quality Assurance Analyst
Performed testing on the following:
In cloud (o365, Sharepoint), Security, web browser compatibility, functional, integration, data migration, mobile
Corporate web applications ( MySite, iKnow, HOOPP.com) Oracle DB upgrade (FINPASS, Western Union Payment) Pension and Corporation applications (eMDC Maintenance Release, Tax Slips Reprint migration, ImportCore and Leave files, ePay)
iVantage HR System (MIA, Time and Attendance, HRIS) Worked in Agile team:
tested Sharepoint (functional, security, configuration, interfaces), o365 ( configuration, security)
maintained and executed C# automated testing scripts to test a corporate web site, Sharepoint using Selenium
participated in analysis and preparation to development of various user requests Worked in QA team:
• Reviewed, analyzed and ensured requirements test coverage collaborating with BSA and project managers to understand business requirements and gaps
• Created and executed test scenarios and scripts using TFS, prepared test data according approved test scenarios
• Wrote and executed test cases to validate functionality, new business rules and interfaces according a project
• Analyzed and run a regression test to verify that the functionality was not broken.
• Tracked and reported on the testing progress, collaborated with other QA team members, after completion of active testing execution phase updated project test cases based on CRs and defects raised during a testing cycle.
• Worked with the business analysts and the development team in the resolution of defects and ensured corrective actions were performed on time. IJabenko Consulting Inc: 2006 -
Marlborough Sterling, Toronto - 10 months contract, 2010
Performed end to end system testing of Mortgage origination system which covers mortgage point of sale, through mortgage processing to completion of a mortgage application onto a client’s mortgage administrative system and allows integration to a number of external 3d parties with regards to Credit Checking and Online Conveyancing, mortgage servicing system providing the release of funds, management of direct debit and redemption of mortgages to enhance the processing and underwriting/decision making capabilities - credit bureau systems, fraud check.
• Created test scenarios, wrote and executed test cases to validate the functionality the new interfaces according a project.
• Created test scenarios, wrote and executed test cases to test Web services (GetCustomer WS, GetApplication Data WS etc.).
• Analyze and run a regression test to verify that the functionality was not broken.
• Designed and executed data validation test cases to verify the background application logic.
• Planned and created testing data using SQL queries and Omiga interface.
• Managed and truck defects in TFS and provided written communication with the business users and development team.
• Worked with the business analysts and the development team in the resolution of defects.
• Participated in walkthroughs of test cases and demonstrated testing results in telephone conferences to team members and users in UK.
Marneau Sobeco, Toronto - 6 months
Sr. Quality Analyst
Provided SIT, Data validation, end to end testing for ERP staffing solutions application.
• Developed test scenarios, test cases and scripts that match the business user’s objectives to confirm system functions are met.
• Performed data mapping testing.
• Performed Security testing
• Developed Traceability matrix to ensure test cases are identified and trace back to business requirements and design specifications
• Developed SQL queries/scripts to validate the completeness, integrity and accuracy of loaded data.
• Maintained and provided accurate testing status reports during testing phases and maintained documentation of test results according to defined processes. Bell Canada, Toronto - 1 year
Quality Analyst Consultant
Conducted SIT, Regression, and Data validation testing of integrated Billing, Invoice Redesign applications.
• Developed various testing scenarios, test case and scripts based on analysis of Business and System requirements and Impact Assessment document.
• Planned and created testing data for the test cases prerequisites using SQL queries and CSM management system and E-Care business system.
• Analyzed, developed, debugged, executed and maintained automated test cases within the testing environment.
• Created complex SQL queries for testing Financial Billing reports.
• Designed and executed test cases for Invoice Re-design project in English/French environment.
• Assisted in the maintenance of test procedures and metrics based on Bell Telecom industry standards and best practices.
IT Consultant, Toronto
various contracts, 2007
Supported small businesses with testing Web applications, site development and computer/network.
Computer Science Corporation, USA 2000 – 2006
Supported various clients on-site:
Zurich Financial Services Ltd, Montreal - 1 year project, 2005-2006
• Designed, developed and executed test cases to validate the implementation of BI reports
• Collaborated with ETL development team - prepared source files for the mappings, re-formatted messages form SWIFT format to .csv format.
• Worked closely with development team to resolve issues and defects.
• Created SQL queries to test data transformations according business rules. British Telecom, Montreal -1 year
Performed system analysis, support and testing for BT in house applications and conducted testing of ETL processes for business data from old legacy sources to the target data warehouse.
Bombardier Transportation, Montreal -1 year project, 2003-2004
Reviewed and participated in the requirement analysis of corporate data, data base design.
Pratt & Whitney Montreal -3 year
Designed and implemented Oracle Forms & Oracle Reports for in-house engineering applications.
Education and Certifications
Introduction to Sharepoint Learning Tree, Toronto, ON SQL Learning Tree, Toronto, ON
ISTQB (CSTB/CCTL) Testing Certification Toronto, ON BSC in Engineering Moscow Aviation University. Moscow, Russia
English, French, Russian