Full Stack Web Developer with a background in education administration. Strong communication skills gained from working with students, parents, teachers, and other stakeholders. Experience building web applications both front end and back end, from mockup to deployment. Holds Master’s degree in Computer Engineering. Strong math knowledge and problem solving skills. Able to use critical thinking skills to make decisions or evaluate possible solutions to problems.
Alternative Medicine (2018) - https://alternative-medicine.herokuapp.com/
● Built platform to provide services for both providers and alternative medicine seekers. Alternative medicine providers give information and users are able to pick the most suitable provider and may also choose according to the location.
● Goal of the game is to select all of the randomly distributed figures after each click distribution changes. Click the same figure twice before completing all the figures, and the user loses. If they choose all the images, they win.
● This is an e-commerce project, users sell and buy items through this platform and the above link displays the functionality of this project. Demo is around 6 min.
● Technologies used: Node.JS, Express.JS, MySQL, npm modules. Experience
Harmony School of Excellence, Austin, TX 08/2016 – Present Dean of Academics, Assistant Principal
● Set up and maintain new database allowing for a rapid transfer of student, teacher, and parent information between databases.
● Communicate with colleges to set up dual credit courses and Associate degree program at the school.
● Built student and teacher schedules.
● Coordinated school wide festivals and city wide competitions. Mustafa Tunc
Page Two of Two
University of Houston Clear Lake, Houston,TX
Adjunct Faculty 01/ 2016 – 05/ 2016
● Teaching lab for Computer Architecture (VHDL)
● Described the structure of digital electronics using VHDL software.
● Explained the behaviour of digital electronic hardware designs using software. Additional Work Experience
● Program Director at Zenith Learning Houston,TX 07/ 2013 - 06/2016
● Math Department Chair at Lisa Academy Little Rock, AR 07/ 2011 – 06/2013
● Assistant Principal at Harmony Innovation El Paso,TX 11/ 2009 – 06/2011
● Interim Principal at Harmony Innovation El Paso,TX 07/ 2009 – 10/2009 Education
UT Coding Boot Camp, Austin, TX
Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
University of Houston Clear Lake, Houston, TX
Master of Science in Computer Engineering
Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering