Four years of experience in total offering experience in HR administration and office management. Shivani understands that a company's greatest asset are its people, because of this she works exceptionally hard to ensure that a company firstly recruits the right people, and secondly looks after them properly. She possesses knowledge of key fields such as employee recruitment, shortlisting candidates, on boarding and termination procedures. Can execute organizational skills, time management, maintain the utmost confidentiality, writing corporate emails while meeting deadlines.Outgoing and detail-oriented, proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships.
Right now she is looking to further her career in HR by joining a company that will provide variety of learning techniques and a 'can-do' culture.
319 Belfield Street
London N5Y2J9 ON
Date of birth
such as MS Word
oft outlook, search
managed team of 8
Problem Solving -
• Assign duties to team members, create work schedules and explaining work instructions and duties to new members.
•Answering questions from employees, notifying employees of any changes in their terms of employment..
• Attending recruitment interviews and doing initial screening of the resumes..
• Ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are followed and providing administrative support..
• Reporting to Senior managers with staff performance reviews.
• Maintaining accurate employee records, carrying out reference checks.
• Carrying out regular employee surveys.
• Creating and promoting strategies in conjunction with the management team, to improve service and grow business.
Human Resource Assistant
• Assist the HR Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
• Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared 3 reports weekly for management.
• Represent the HR Department in inter-departmental meetings to support, facilitate communication and action between departments.
• Recruit and screen right candidates as needed by performing telephonic and in-person interviews.
• Set up, maintain, and organize department's confidential central files, information, filing, and messages.
• Assist the Manager during orientation of new hires and setting up their access to the company.
• Manage the issuing and cancellation of security passes to staff and contractors.
• Coordinating with different department managers during interview process.
• Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints by employees through ticketing system, using effective listening, questioning and problem- solving skills.
Ambuja Cements Ltd
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
• Keeping stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Managing travel arrangements/appointments for upper management.
• Organizing and maintaining personnel records.
• Preparing HR documents like employment contracts and new hire guidelines.
• Managing new hires orientation and revising company policies with new hires.
Fanshawe College, London ON
Post Graduate Certificate- Human Resource Management, 201*-****-** Chandigarh Engineering College, India
Bachelor of Technology- Electronics and Communications Engineering.