Orchard Park, NY ***27
Leading and developing multiple teams (75 employees): Receiving, Material Handling, Storage Control, Inventory Control (finish goods and raw material) and Distribution (Domestic and International).
Bilingual (Spanish-English) with 18 years of Leadership experience.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oct 2013 to Present
1. Supporting Safety and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Team Members, runner up for the 2017-2018 Global Excellence Safety award.
2. Maintaining quality control policies and standard work procedures to all Departments, GMP and GDP certified.
3. Process improvement champion, creating initiatives to increase safety, quality, productivity and employee satisfaction. (Over $1.5MM in savings)
4. Pioneer on implementation of KPI and technology to determine inbound or outbound productivity requirements to achieve customer time, accuracy, and quality expectations
5. Leading and developing multiple teams: Receiving, Material Handling, Storage Control, Inventory Control (finish goods and raw material) and Distribution (Domestic and International)
Lead Customer Service
Thermo Fisher Scientific June 2009 – Oct 2013
Account Manager/Lead Customer Service for Latin America’s biggest direct accounts in Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Puerto Rico and Central America (Quote, Sales, Ordering and Shipping).
Oracle system Enterprise 1 and SAP super user, Product control and allocation, International compliance specs trainer, Logistic control, freight and transportation management, following the shipment very closely from the beginning to the end to unsure customer satisfaction, Complaint management control using Trackwise systems.
PPI certification as Process Management for the 8 step method.
Darden Company January 2007 to October 2008
FOH MANAGER/ KITCHEN MANAGER
TGI FRIDAYS April 1999 to January 2007
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION UNIVERSIDAD DE SAN CARLOS
Guatemala City, Guatemala