email@example.com - 647-***-****
More than 3 years of experience in Cosmetics Manufacturing with Estee Lauder.
- Excellent working Knowledge of Cosmetics Manufacturing assembly line and machine operating like Eye Shadow and compact.
- Team player and ready to learn.
Blackthorn Book keeping Inc - Brampton, ON -
March 2017 to July 2017
- Book keeping using Quick book.
- HST return Calculations and filing to CRA.
Scarborough, ON -
January 2016 to February 2017
Responsibility: Front desk job, office administrative, Accounting clerk.
• Make quotation in word 2007; take the print out in company letter, E-mail to customer, End of the month make summary for all quotation.
• Make Invoice for customer, print in company letter head, e-mail to customer and original Copy send by mail.
• Enter all invoices in QuickBooks.
• Every two week run all Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Received cheque deposited in to the bank.
• Received cheque posted in QuickBooks.
• Accounts payable, Match Invoice with Packing slip, Enter in QuickBooks.
• Every two week do the bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation.
• Every week payroll deduction, make cheque for Employee, and posted in QuickBooks.
• Documentation for filing Ascending order (account payables files and receivables files)
• Provide legal forms as customers requested for.e.g. (WSIB certificate, 1000 form, Liability insurance certificate, Statutory declaration, Safety policy)
• Microsoft excel, word, outlook and QuickBooks.
General Labourer/Machine Operator/ Process co-ordinator. Estee Lauder - Toronto, ON -
August 2012 to June 2015
Through Manpower Staffing)
• As a process coordinator six employee were working with me.
• Manage process order with accurate documentation, finish the task under time limit.
• Requesting the material accurately for every job.
• Reconciling the inventory at the end of the job and completing it.
• Performs Assembly Operations for cosmetics
• Meet hourly targets
• Maintained 5S & safety standards
• Documented work (SAP software)
• Strong communication skill to work as team, reach the target of the process order. Chip tech
India Put ltd -
April 2002 to June 2012
• Performs daily accounts receivable, including invoice, purchase order and sales collections using with accounting software.
• Manage day to day or monthly bank statement activity, accounts receivable report for business management
• Monthly review of commission and salaries expenses
• Data entry in ledger book
• Ensuring accuracy of accounting data and that all financial and accounting transactions in compliance with accounting policies& procedures
• Coordinated with internal and external accountants for balance reconciliation, Updated investment records upon funding of investment.
LANGUAGE: English, French, Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi. EDUCATION
Masters of Commerce in Commerce