TATIANA PEISL (MS, MISM)
Escondido, CA 92025
Curriculum Developer/Data Analyst/ Application Specialist and Technical Instructor (REMOTE) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tatiana-peisl-5448b959
• Proficient in eLearning Tech. Course Development on various LMS: Canvas –Instructure, eCollege, Blackboard.
• Content development tools/Apps: Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Camtasia, Snagit, Kaltura, WebEx, Zoom, Adobe Connect, Visio, Visual Studio, NetBeans, SQL/MySQL/Oracle, MS Office Pro & more
• Developed around 200 technical courses and prototypes for various Higher Education stakeholders; International higher education expert with experience in developing and delivering training/user material/instructions on wide range of technical topics.
• Instructional Methods (ADDIE)
• Familiarity with Business Law and Enterprise Training scope
• Work on international projects and with international teams, hands on experience with real life applications.
• Practical knowledge of Agile methodology and SDLC for information systems, applications, and content management systems
• Legally can work for any employer in the USA (citizen) and EU, no sponsorship!
• Interested only in Remote (telecommunication) jobs. DEGREES
Master of Information Systems/ Management (University of Phoenix, USA) LANGUAGES
English - Spanish – (all fluent)
Computer Science Instructor/Curriculum Developer & Technical Education Contractor Park University – Camp Pendleton, (San Diego, online: 2014 - Present) Responsibilities: Information technology, Computer science, and Information Systems instructor
Courses taught (100; 200; 300 levels): Systems Design and Analysis, IS Management, Discrete mathematics, Statistics for Business (100, 200, 300 – levels), Web design and Web Programming, Business Applications with Java, Office Productivity software (MS Office applications suit); Network Security.
California College of Art and Technology (June 2017 – Feb. 2019) San Diego, CA Responsibilities: Developed over 80 technical eLearning courses and prototypes for CIS, Software Development, Web Applications and Graphic Design. Developing curriculum standards, guidelines, courses for Computer Information Systems and Software Development
Overseeing accreditation requirements for learning content. Independence University Online (June 2015 – May 2018) Salt Lake City, UT Responsibilities:
2 Page Updated: M AR, 2019
1) Developed eLearning material for Medical, Business&Management, CIS, and General Ed. Programs. Developed adaptive eLearning interface for IU and integration of H5P into dynamic learning curriculum. Curriculum & Course design and maintenance a) standard content development &modification
d) course content, resources, and college accounts maintenance and update e) course adaptive interface development/editing/maintenance 2) Creation of training tutorials and training individuals to conduct required tasks on canvas platform
3) Ongoing research for better and more efficient practices related to canvas educational content and course support/administration.
California College San Diego (June 2013 –June 2015) Responsibilities: Developed over 70 new eLearning courses on Canvas Instructure LMS for IT, Computer Science, Programming, and General Ed.
(300; 400 levels)