E-Mail: email@example.com Ph. No: 514-***-****)
• Around 3 years of IT experience primarily in the field QA and Testing. I am a logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem- solving approach, always motivated and highly enthusiastic to take up new challenges. An excellent team player with ability to coordinate activities and work in a team environment to meet project schedules and deadlines
• Worked in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing and Production support for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology, Web based applications and also gained knowledge about agile work environment.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in working with open source tools like automation testing tool Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid, Web Services tools like SoapUI, Ready API, Unit testing Frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG, Bug tracking tool JIRA.
• Strong knowledge of developing Web Services using SOAP and RESTful Services to interact with partner interfaces, client interfaces, and implementation classes to consume the web services.
• Worked on, MySQL databases and gained proficient knowledge on writing queries and extracting required information from the databases
• Experience working with Version Control tools like GIT.
• Expertise skills in Multithreading, Exception Handling, te, related technologies.
• In quest of a challenging position that could foster my skills and abilities, which will give me an opportunity to add value to the organization.
• Possessing a multitude of honed skills in taking up new projects while effectively building relationship inside the team and management.
Master of engineering in Quality systems engineering Concordia University
Bachelor of Technology
Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam, A.P, India.
Scripting and Markup Languages JSON, XML, UNIX scripting Databases SQL Developer, MySQL
Web Services SOAP, RESTFUL
Version Control GIT,
Operating Systems Windows 7/8/2000/XP, LINUX, MAC
Methodologies AGILE, Waterfall-model
Automation Tool HP ALM, Selenium, SoapUI
Office MS word, excel, PowerPoint
others NI MULTISIM
Junior QA- intern June 2014 – dec2014
• Executing of test cases
• Involvement with several bug-tracking gears (JIRA,)
• Testing of websites in postman
• Expertise in interaction with clients for new business requirements, functional changes and business report analysis
QA TESTER June 2015 – April 2017
Excel global solutions, India
Excel Global Solutions is a global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. They provide world-class technology services by continuously discovering and executing innovative solutions that drive long-term business value to our customers. we have an efficacious track record of transporting high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to customers, globally Responsibilities:
• Executed projects from Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of custom modification in product versions for various clients.
• Developed Web Services using SOAP, Restful, for transferring data between different applications
• Managed individual customer cases and deliveries on various patches.
• Identifying development plans for system components.
• Provide inputs and create reusable web services for increased interoperability.
• Coordinating Project activities and tasks, as well as dependent deliverables;
• Develop Performance & Capacity Test Plans of migrating application
• Coding, stress testing and load testing of applications for migration.
• Provide documentation support and best practices.
• Provide production deployment guidelines and execution plan.
• Conducted positive and negative testing
• Analysed system documentation like Requirements document, User Interface Specifications to Execute Test scripts.
• Involved in writing the test plan based on Business Requirement Document and Functional Design Document.
• Reviewed software thoroughly and ensured the customer experience satisfied our goals
• Collaborated with other technicians to ensure that bugs were not present before reporting
• Performed basic testing duties, creating fundamental bug reports for programmers to investigate and repair
• . Analysed system documentation like Requirements document, User Interface Specifications to Execute Test scripts
• Written test cases and test procedures based on requirements
• Assisted the team lead in developing QA standards and methodologies to be followed for testing Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, MySQL, Windows2007, Internet Explorer (IE)and Microsoft Office 2010, JIRA,
References available upon request