OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging job that utilize s my skills & experiences.
Name : Shereen A. Aqueel Khairallah
Address : Beverly Hills Rayyan # C09-04
Sponsorship : Under husband sponsorship
Res. No. /Mobile no. : 33167966.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Alexandria University, BSc of Science- 1997
Sidra Medicine/ QF 1
Administrator- Learning & Development
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Reimburse all travel expenses for Directors and Chiefs on the system My Travel My Expense
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering (Harvard Graduation-I Lead1& I Lead2)
- Handles expenses and billing cycles Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed(Raise PR requisition)
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing including stationary on Lawson system
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests (leaves reports & attendance )
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Supported the design of Org Chart structure
- Created & developed the process map for the Internship/Externship, using the Infor system to add the students’ grades
Sidra Medicine/ QF 6
August, 2017 – 31
Recruitment Coordinator - Human Resource
- Monitor the reference checking process
- Manages the offer process including gathering all the required documents.
- Manages all interview scheduling and confirmation with both hiring managers and applicant’s
- Act as a primary point of contact with candidate and hiring manager throughout the mobilization/on-boarding process
- Provides candidate status updates to hiring managers
- Provides information in response to requests about Sidra and vacant positions
- Initiates, monitors and ensures all pre-employment mobilization /on-boarding processes are completed, including background investigation by using HireRight System, medical checks and visa processing Using AlManaa System which is directly connected to the Immigration of Doha.
- Maintains the ATS (Sniperhire) to ensure applicant information is accurate and current at all times.
- Liaises with HR support colleagues as and when necessary to ensure a seamless applicant journey through the recruitment process to onboarding
- Manages and maintains up to date applicant hard files
- Maintains and generates recruitment activation reports as required
- Adheres to Sidra’s Standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of interest policies.
Qatar Foundation (Hamad Bin Khalifa University) 16 th
Nov, 2011 – till end of
QF/HBKU-Recruitment Assistant - Human Resource
- Follow up, finalise and Liaise with,(Immigration, Housing, and Transportation) the joining arrangements of all new comers (visa, booking, accommodation, transportation)
- Follow up and solve any personal issues pending for the existing employees with QF Employee relations.
- Follow up and liaison with Personnel the new comers for (files, employee number,, Payroll, medical etc.)
- Review resumes received on a day to day basis and incorporate them internal database for qualified candidates.
- Create and update the organization Chart, Prepare job description
- Conduct initial phone screening and complete candidate evaluation documentation.
- Measure results such as; interview to offer, or retention of hires through six months.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns, Prepare shortlists of candidates for referral to Line Management.
- Provide applicants with information about the job, tasks, responsibilities, working conditions, terms and conditions of employment. Perform other duties as assigned. University Of Calgary 23
Feb, 2011 – 14
Public Relations & Event Coordinator
- Transcription job for 1 month January 2011(Dr.Brad)
- Participate in and contribute to the creation and implementation of all communications and marketing plans and strategies, and assist in monitoring the success of strategies priorities.
- Lead and/or assist in implementation, execution and detailed work flow for special events.
- Gather and compile relevant information for plans, projects, reports, presentations, conferences, and activities.
- Support and assist director and team members in preparation of all internal and external communication materials.
- Working with communications specialist, act as the key contact responsible for the dissemination and collection of any UC-Q material in Arabic language.
- Working with communications specialist, provide UC-Q faculty expert referrals for media as required.
- Develop and identify opportunities for new partnerships and industry collaboration.
- Assist with coordination of publications and advertising placements.
- Represent the University at public events and trade shows where required. Qatar Olympic Committee 19
Jan.2010 - 31
Airport Services Coordinator WIC Event & IHF (Hand Ball) Public Relations & Event Coordinator Event (May, 2010) one month
- Meet & Great Customers upon arrival & departure
- Directing customers to immigration counter & to collect their luggage
- Helping airport services transport to handle their daily operation
- Communication between Airport Services & transportations for arranging buses & vehicles.
- Directing customers to their load zone.
- Handle volunteers
- Coordination of oversize equipment delivery
- Coordination with transportation, protocol & accommodation.
- Problem resolution.
Banking Courses :
- Internet, Intranet& E-mail Course
- Customer Service & Team Building
- Banking Legal Aspects for Management Course
- Compliance / bank Assurance / Communication
Oct. 2004 - 30
Customer Service & Retail Personal Banker Officer
- Perform intermediate duties/ support related to branch operational activities and financial services.
- Assess, anticipate and solve the client’s needs/complaints/problems.
- Assist customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services Overdraft, Time Deposits,Saving & Current Acc.& Master Cards
- Identify potential/target business, monitor business pipelines till accurate business decision making.
- Apply “Customer driven approach” via a professional and friendly direct deal with customers.
- Opening, maintaining and closing of all account types and ensure customer complaints are properly addressed & solved via developing ownership attitude.
- Increase business volume & achieve cross selling targets.
- Reach acceptable/minimum level of risk and/or number of rejected cases versus the highest profitability via the implementation of bank's retail credit policy.
- Adhere to branch process & report deviations to reach acceptable audit rating.
- Build and maintain a rapport with existing and potential customers focusing on cross selling.
- Organize staff work flow and SLA agreement connected to other departments.
- Develop the staff satisfaction, motivation & the team work atmosphere.
- Provide constructive & constant feedback on improvement of products, services, processes to reduce turnaround cycle time/costs with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Decide and responsible for approving loans within or out of the bank lending criteria
- Continuous personal development to be a trusty, dynamic playmaker, flexible leader, Self motivated, diplomatic, interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure, possess A good analytical eye for details and major global/local events. Egyptian American Bank (EAB) 1
Mar. 2000- 31
Customer Service & Sales Dept. Customer Service Rep.
- Ensure excellent administrative service level for both corporate & individual clients.
- Participate in business solicitation, strategies, and goals to comply with region budget.
- Identify existing and future business opportunities.
- Market and cross sell retail products (vehicles finance, durable goods, personal lending, overdraft, Time deposits, saving / current accounts and visa cards).
- Assess, anticipate and solve the client’s needs/complaints/problems.
- Coordinate with Corporate/Private banking to conduct visits for potential and existing Corporate clients to offer the retail bank products.
- Ensure adequate service support to optimize the services provided to clients.
- Monitor/follow up the installments repayments/past due of retail clients and related reports.
- Acquire and develop sales techniques and products knowledge. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (Dubai Branch) 1
Aug. 1997 - 31
Customer Service Dept. Administrative Clerk
- Handle Posting, Clearing, Transferring, Issuing cash link cards,Endorsing cheques
- Opening personal accounts with its related customer services.
- Handle customers' queries, complaints and appreciation. Dubai Airport 1
Public relation Dept... Clerk at Dubai Shopping Festival
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, order event signs and ensure appropriate décor.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards.
- Gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions. Languages:
- Arabic (Mother Tongue)
- English (Fluent Reading & Writing)
Computer & Software Skills:
- MS Office Windows & Web surfing.
- Wang Banking Program (EAB previous Banking System).
- MS Outlook
Rabaa Al-Marwani / HR Managaer, email@example.com HBKU –QF Tel:50030303
Rajeev Krishna /Manpower Planning Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org HBKU-QF Tel:44542866 – Mob:55706424
Adele Thomas/Director -Recruitment Activation Operation, email@example.com Sidra Medicine- Tel: 40037467- Mob: 3378778- firstname.lastname@example.org
Aesha Anani/ Manager-Performance& Talent Nationals, email@example.com Sidra Medicine-Tel: 44041823 -Mob: 55020106
Dr.Murtada/Specialist-National Scholarship, firstname.lastname@example.org Sidra Medicine-Tel: 40125653 -Mob: 30053351