A confident and resourceful Software Quality Assurance Analyst and cloud computing intern who have strong analytical skills, personal judgment and advanced technical acumen to make a positive impact on Software automation and manual testing. A resourceful professional with a diligent mindset and disciplined approach who is ready to bring multiple years of experience in Cloud technology to a challenging new role with a well-established organization. SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
HP Quality Centre, UFT, Finance domain knowledge, User acceptance Testing (UAT), regression testing Quick Test Professional, BXP remedy tool, SQL, C++, Java (Intermediate),Windows, MS office suite Visual Studio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
Confident nature, willing and resourceful attitude Ability to work in a business critical and high-pressure environment Strong analytical skills, good team-player
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to fine details Ability to multi-task effectively and produce high quality work with limited supervision EXPERIENCE
02/2018 – Present
SOL CUISINE - Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
• Assists other departments by maintaining spreadsheets and databases as directed by the Office Manager
• Collects co-pays, deductible and other out of pocket amounts at time of visit
• Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work
• Operate the switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls Perform clerical duties such as data entry
• Scan documents into document imaging system
• Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships
• To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible
• Manage Inventory, Customer Service and Invoicing 10/2017 – 01/2018
HOLY FAMILY AYURVEDIC CENTRE - Front desk Receptionist (Volunteering)
• Register patients according to established protocols
• Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
• Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information and Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy.
• Maintain and manage patient records
• Move patients through appointments as scheduled
• Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries and transfer calls as required
• Schedule hospital admissions, tests, scans and outside appointments for patients
• Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
• Respond and comply to requests for information
• Maintain stock of forms and office supplies
• Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
• Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
02/2017 – 08/2017
TRAKS PRO - Office Coordinator
• Perform invoice coding and submit invoices to corporate office for payment.
• Prepare complex and non-routine letters and maintain efficient correspondence to assist office staff. Recruit new paraprofessional employees to strengthen appropriate departments
• Maintain all required documentation that includes business continuity documentation and seating charts for office.
• Maintain office equipment and an inventory of supplies and develop professional vendor relationship and identify strategies to improve services, systems and process. 05/2015 – 09/2016
INAUTIX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED - Software Quality Analyst
• Analyzed system functional requirements and derived test coverage based on available documentation and walk-through with subject matter experts
• Performed exhaustive functional testing of .net and web based applications on NetX360 trading application.
• Designed and executed functional, system, integration, regression, end to end testing to support production operations and new enhancements within BNY Mellon standards.
• Interacted with product owner to ensure suitable understanding of requirements.
• Worked with both business and development teams to coordinate and schedule testing efforts, progress and resolve issues. Effectively interacted with developers to understand technical design. Reviewed and executed automated components using QTP.
• Maintenance of UI automation scripts, functional scripting and master test data maintenance. Test and defect management in HP ALM11.
• Creation and maintenance of test data, test suites and regression packs for manual and automation testing.
• Creation of metrics and test status reporting. Provided detailed analysis of test progress and results. Analyzed, tested and provided resolution for customer queries raised through incident ticket, in BXP remedy tool.
• Completed certification on financial marketing and worked on trade/ financial industry related application testing.
• Conducted presentations on project based and application-architecture based topics. EDUCATION
• CAMBRIAN COLLEGE Post Graduation diploma in Cloud Computing Program (Jan 2018 – Aug 2019)
• ANNA UNIVERSITY Graduated in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Anna University (Aug 2011 - Apr 2015)
• STATE BOARD Higher Secondary June 2009 - June 2011 REFERENCES – Available upon request