CHERYL A. FLEMING
Crescent Solutions/Parsons 4/18/16 - 9/2/16
Parsons (Engineering Support Contract (ESC) (Contractor: Dept. of Labor) 9/2/16 -7/18
Arlington, VA 22201
Contract Specialist /Senior Contract Administrator (ESC) In Support of the Job Corp Program
• Assisted and supported the Division of Asset Management (DFAM) in the planning/administration of the Design, Design/Build and Construction contracts and the liaison to the Office of Contracts Management (OCM) procurement of services, construction activities, and contract administration; • Reviewed Procurement Request, including Statement of Work, Performance Standards/Metrics, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan, Government Estimates and other requirements and recommended the appropriate procurement methods and techniques/; • Developed Contract specific Substantial/Final Completion Checklist, and Contract Trackers of contract expirations.; • Maintained the existing Data Management Information System (ESCIS) for project updates. and provided all contract administration necessary to effectively manage assigned projects adhering to procurement Rules and Regulation in accordance to the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); • Reviewed Pay App Invoices ensuring compliance with the Davis Bacon Wage Rates and reviewed justification correspondence for any denials; • Creatively solved problems/conflicts and introduced new theories and methods to achieve the desired outcome maintaining fluid and open lines of communication with Internal Project Managers/Architects/Engineers, Client, and Contractors.
Kaiyuh Services, LLC (Contractor: Office of Personnel Management (OPM) 10/15 – 1/16
Anchorage, AK 99518
Contract Close-Out Team Lead
• Prepared appropriate documents for contract files requiring close-out, (back-log of over 26,300) in accordance with FAR 4.804 and the Office of Personnel Management's procedures; • Performed analyses and reconciliation of financial transactions (i.e. Invoices, Government payments, Audit reports); and prepared the appropriate documents for recovering any unexpended funds and liquidated obligations• Entered and retrieved data from the Government's Automated Systems (OBIS/PRISM) for Close-out and final records disposition; • Prepared contract close-out documents and obtained Contracting Officer Representative (COR) certification verifying all goods/services/materials have been received and/or completed.
DC Government- Office of Contracting and Procurement (OCP) 6/14 – 2/15
Washington, DC 20001
Senior Contract Specialist (Special Projects Team, Federal Emergency Management)
• Determined the most appropriate method of Procurement and the competitiveness of the cost range; leading the Bid Evaluation Committee; providing instructions/guidance to Committee Members as required, checking Bidder references and recommending and/or selecting winning vendor for Contract award; • Developed Bid Solicitations, which included assisting Program Manager's with establishing terms, conditions and other requirements for complex and/or highly specialized procurements; • Conducted Pre-Proposal Meetings, developed Pre-Negotiation-position, and prepared required justification; • Conducted Market Price Analyses and constructed pricing arrangement, and performed analyses of Proposals to asses competitive range determinations; • Prepared and maintained Acquisition Plans, Milestone Charts, and related Schedules; using assigned systems and tools (e.g. PASS) to input, track and report on work items; • Served as Technical Advisor to Program Staff in Procurement Planning Meetings and as Lead Negotiator for procurements assigned; • Performed full range of Contract Administration activities such as Contract Modifications, Change Orders; issuing Stop Work Orders, reviewing Settlement Proposals, monitoring adherence to all contractual and performance related guidelines and terms; and terminating contracts as required; • Performed other duties as required and assigned.
JY & Associates, Inc 8/13 – 1/14
Falls Church, VA
• Prepared all required documentation, electronically and physically, necessary for submission to the GSA Processor and the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Program for consideration.
Quality Solutions Technologies, Inc 10/09 – 3/12
Damascus, MD 20872
Contract Specialist – (Contractor: General Services Administration (GSA)
• Provided cradle-to-grave Contract Administration for the DC Services Center Contracts Team (WPMD), Simplified Acquisition Team, upon receipt of Purchase Request (PR) through Contract Close-out in accordance to GSA's Policies and Procedures and in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); • Reviewed Procurement Request and prepared the appropriate documents (i.e. Solicitations, Request for Quotations (RFQ), Invitation for Bid (IFB) and Request for Proposal (RFP); • Evaluated Quotes, Bids and Proposals and prepared Price/Cost Analysis, and/or Pre-Negotiation Objectives, and Price Negotiation Memorandums if required; • Responsible for Pre-Award, Post Award and Award functions and conducted Pre-Bid/Pre-Proposal Conferences and Post-Award meetings as required; • Prepared Contractual documents for Contracting Office's (CO) signature, and maintained Official Contract File; • Provided accurate data to support accountability in the Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS-NG), maintained data management information in existing information system - Comprizon Suites, and monitored/updated Tracker of assigned contracts; • Resolved Contract Administration matters as requested by the Contracting Officer's Representative and prepared Amendments/Modifications as required.
OAI ODOI Associates, Inc. 9/08 – 9/09
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Contract Specialist (Contractor: General Services Administration (GSA)
• Provided support for all phases of the Acquisition process upon receipt of procurement to prepare a complete contract; • Provided cradle-to grave Contract Administration from initial Request of Procurement (RFP) to Final Contract Closeout; • Prepared and issued Solicitations, selected appropriate clauses, and ensured clear and complete specifications in accordance to the Statement of Work (SOW); • Ensured Official Contract files are created and maintained in accordance with GSA Policies, and the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); • Ensured Procurement Data is maintained
Federal Management Systems (Contractor: Dept. of Homeland Security) 7/07 – 8/08
Washington, DC 2001
Facilities Project Manager (Immigration and Custom Enforcement)-
•Provided management support with the day-to-day operations of Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) Facilities within the National Capital Region; • Coordinated and scheduled building and/or facility changes, including construction, alterations, and relocation projects; • Assigned to the Headquarters Relocation Project Team providing assistance with the planning/coordination of the scheduled Agency relocation; Space Management, Field Verification, Punch items and Decommissioning • Performed research, data gathering of issues and general analysis and prepared Technical Reports, • Provided assistance to the Project Management Team to deliver required Statement of Work products. • Provided solutions and interpret guidance and policy to provide workable solutions for the Client; •
EDUCATION: Business Virginia State University - Petersburg, VA