I have over ** years working experience spanning across Insurance, Retail and Civil Service (In- come Tax, Customs and Department of Works and Pensions) in the United Kingdom. A Financial Economics degree graduate, TEFL trained, Principles of Business and Administration and B1 Deutsch Integrationskurs certificate holder. I‘ve acquired significant business administration teaching and customer services experience. I am personable and highly professional, with excel- lent communication, leadership, organisational and people skills. Outside work, I teach young children at a local charity and also volunteer at a local food bank. Core Competencies
Customer Services, Office Administration, Stakeholder Management, Meeting Management, Mi- crosoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Excellent Communication and Organisa- tion Skills, Management Reporting, Mentoring, Problem Identification and Proactivity. Career Experience
ONLINE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINER, LEARNSHIP NETWORKS GmbH, Cologne GERMANY (A VIRTUAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL) : AUG 2014 - APRIL 2018 Preparing and delivering Business English (one to one and group) lessons to working profes- sionals from diverse European descents.
Supporting students (with diverse competent levels) during their learning journey whilst provid- ing adequate feedback to enhance their learning experience. Assigning homework, tests and exam and preparing students for them. Assessing students performance and making necessary recommendations regarding their per- formance, and further learning development.
Building good working relationships with students. Participating in team meetings, training and development. Temitope Iregbu
B.A. Financial Economics
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR, DEPARTMENT OF WORKS AND PENSION, WATFORD: OCT 2009 — APR 2011
Administrator in the Benefits Delivery section of the Department of Works & Pension responsible for processing benefits applications for jobseekers. In my role, I was responsible for:
• Engaging with clients to identify their needs and offering appropriate solutions in a timely manner in line with DWP diversity policies and equality legislation.
• Resolving complex customer queries quickly and satisfactorily.
• Using business knowledge and information systems to deliver optimal service to clients. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR, HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS, HARWICH: DEC 2007 — SEPT 2009
Business Administrator in the Central Community Transit Office of HM Revenue & Customs. In my role, I was responsible for:
• Providing excellent customer service to clients through handling of customer queries and casework within the agreed Service Level.
• Investigating and analysing complex case issues by liaising with senior management, trade and departmental colleagues, as necessary.
• Improving business service through accurate documentations, prompt identification of errors and providing concise recommendations to senior managers. TAX ADVISOR, HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS, LIVERPOOL: MAR 2006 — DEC 2007 Tax Advisor for Her Majesty Revenue & Customs. I was responsible for:
• Issuing tax codes to employees, employers, accountants, pensioners and self-employed individuals.
• Setting up tax records and computing tax calculations for tax payers.
• Managing income tax-related queries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, COOPERATIVE INSURANCE, MANCHESTER: SEPT 2005 — MAR 2006
Customer Services Advisor for an established national insurance company. I was responsible for:
• Setting up clients' insurance policies and handling customer queries.
• Customer liaison for clients, working with clients to tailor suitable insurance policies for them whilst maintaining a professional attitude to work. CUSTOMER ASSISTANT, ASDA (SUPERMARKET CHAIN), LIVERPOOL: SEPT 2001 — SEPT 2005
Store Customer Assistant for ASDA, a British supermarket chain which retails food, clothing, general merchandise, toys and financial services. In my role, I was responsible for:
• Managing customer queries and sales enquiries in store.
• Providing customer sale services.
• Supporting the execution of improved service delivery to customers. Education
University of Liverpool — B.A. Financial Economic: 2002 — 2005. Major Courses: Accounting, Auditing Theory & Practice, Financial Analysis, Management and Organisation, Business Finance and Markets.
A LEVEL — St. Hilda’s Church of England High School, Liverpool: 2000 — 2002. Accounting, Maths & AVCE Business
• Principles of Business Administration:
• TESOL/TEFL Certification: 2013
• Introduction to Coaching: Dec 2009
• Training in Kaizen: July 2004
• Leadership & Enterprise: Feb 2001
• ASDA Award for Excellent Customer Service.
• Youth Leaders and Mentor for Non-Profits.
• Lead Singer and Children Teacher in Local Community Church. Interests
Tennis, travelling and listening to gospel music.
1. Susan Creaser (sue.creaser@job-
Watford Benefit Delivery Centre
Ascot Road, Watford WD99 1AA, UK
Tel: 0044 192*-******
2. Karen Elvidge (email@example.com)
HM Revenue & Customs, Central Community
Main Road, Harwich
Essex CO12 3PG, United Kingdom.
Tel: 0044 125*-******