John S. Kim
firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-kim-64a691149/ https://github.com/Arcypher/ FORMAL EDUCATION
The University of Georgia, Franklin College of Science and Arts Athens, GA Bachelor of Sciences and Arts in Computer Science, 3.01 CSCI GPA Expected Graduation: May 2019
● Undergraduate Coursework:Theory of Computation, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Graphics, Computer Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Networks, Numerical Simulations TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
● 3D practice renderer (2018): Personal graphics project that read coordinates from files and applies light, perspective, and camera angles (In progress). C++.
● E-Cinema Booking System (2018): Software Engineering class project. Web application for users to booking tickets and seats for movies. AngularJS, Java, HTML, CSS, SQL
● Healthy Mind (2018): Human-Computer Interaction project that provided a service to assist both professionals and non-professionals to communicate about mental health (Prototype). Powerpoint.
● Developer’s Toolkit (2018): Web Development class project. Web forum for developers to ask questions pertaining to certain topics. Java, HTML, CSS, SQL.
● Magic-8-Ball (2017): A console application where the user hits enter to have a random message pop-up. C++.
● Brick Breaker (2016): An Android game focused on tapping falling bricks as rapidly as possible. Unity. TEAM EXPERIENCE
Software Engineering: Project Manager/Web Developer of the E-Cinema Booking System August 2018 - Dec 2018
● Assisted with another web developer to link the front-end with the server-side.
● Managed deadlines and meetings for the project.
● Resolved problems such as communication in a timely manner. Human-Computer Interaction: Designer and prototyper of Healthy Mind August 2018 - Dec 2018
● Technical designer and prototyper for the web application Healthy Mind.
● Communicated with four other teams members how to manage deadlines and applying ideas to the prototype. WORK EXPERIENCE
Walmart: Cashier, Athens, GA May 2018 - Present
● Provide fast and efficient service for customers.
● Manage communicating the needs of the customers to upper management when needed.
● Persuaded sales of promotions to customers.
Cornerstone Printing: Squarespace Web Designer, Lilburn, GA May 2016 - August 2016
● Designed a website that would manage printing services.
● Mainly formatted the pictures, product price handlers, and navigation tools.
● Discussed ideas with the head manager of the company to see what would be needed for the site.
● Tackled problems by researching solutions on the Squarespace community. LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES
● Visual Studio, Unity, Corona SDK, Sublime Text, Eclipse