• Assistant Project Manager with 5 years of experience in a multinational telecommunications company
• Fluent in English and Spanish - oral and written
• Detailed-oriented and organized and extremely confidential
• Adept in preparation of staff schedules and meetings
• Communicate effectively with clients and staff to build good working relationships
• Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
• Excellent time management and able to meet deadlines
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• 40 wpm typing speed
Skills and Abilities
Project Management Skills
• Developed and maintained an administrative process by implementing a digital filling system to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Scheduled, planned and coordinated daily and monthly tasks such as installations, maintenance and repairs of the mobile network for field employees using Outlook to meet the project deadlines.
• Demonstrated leadership and provided assistant to project manager by identifying and implementing improvement opportunities of the project operations.
• Coordinated monthly materials replenishment and monitored the flow of materials from the stock room to the field employees.
• Managed maintenance records by keeping track of the invoices for services provided to clients to ensure the profitability of the project is met. Technical Skills
• Evaluated reports from staff and reviewed clients’ information using company’s database to help reduce errors; summarized reports using MS Word.
• Structured visual presentations for meetings and trainings using different applications such as MS PowerPoint and Prezi.
• Analyzed and identified profit and loss statement problems by developing an action plan to reduce 5% of the project’s deficit.
• Prepared monthly and annual expense forecasts and recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget.
• Utilized MS Excel and the company’s operating system to extract, analyze and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making project decisions. Communication Skills
• Presented Key Performance Indicators report to regional and national managers on a monthly basis in order to make critical decisions about the performance of the project.
• Communicated with the supervisors and project managers to arrange monthly project progress reports.
• Resolved conflicts between field employees by setting standards and guidelines of the different procedures.
• Exercised problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and decision making skills on day-to- day operations of the project to keep track of the opportunities to cover deficit.
• Provided time sensitive documents to project manager for daily review for budgeting and staff management.
• Trained and assisted field employees in execution of daily tasks by conducting training and presentations resulted to meeting clients expectations. Employment History
• Assistant Project Manager 2014-2018
Tech Mahindra Guayaquil, Ecuador
• Retail Sales Clerk 2012-2014
Librería Bendición & Gracia Guayaquil, Ecuador
Education and Training
• Certificate in Applied Business Management 2020
University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Canada
• Bachelor of Science in Business 2016
Excelsior College Albany, United States
• Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering 2015
Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil Guayaquil, Ecuador