Energetic and professional Retail Manager with over 10 years of experience in the hospitality and retail industry. Committed to superior customer service and experience and proficient in end-to-end training and development of new and existing staff. Has a proven track record in achieving sales targets and increasing profitability of organization. Seeking a Store Manger Role to apply expertise in the retail industry. Awarded Store Manager of the Year for state of Florida. Held Store Trainer Roles.
Areas of Strength and Expertise
Selection and Training
Sales and Marketing
DSW, Clearwater,Fl Sept 2018 to present
* Train,Hire and Develop associates
* Drives sales to meet business acumen/KPI
* Follow reports to manage the business
* engage with associates to make them meet goals.
* communicate with staff
* Maintain merchandise standards
Burlington, Sarasota, Fl Sept 2017 to Sept 2018
* Responsible providing the customer with a world-class shopping experience.
* Lead the store’s team merchandising activities including expediting merchandise flow, floor moves,
* merchandise displays, and overall maintenance and organization of the sales floor.
* Assist training, coaching, and guiding associates to ensure merchandising standards met.
* Use sales reports to monitor sales performance on a daily basis.
* Provide outstanding customer service and ensure associates are delivering excellent customer service.
* Assist in management of all areas of store operations as needed.
Southwest Airlines, Orlando, FI Nov 2001 to Present
Flight Attendant/Hiring Recruiter
•Assists in the screening, selection, and orientation of new employees.
•Performs as the lead flight attendant
•Ensures customer comfort and satisfaction by anticipating and responding to customer needs in a timely and positive manner.
•Responds to passenger comments, complaints, and concerns in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
Burlington Factory, Tampa, FI Jun 2001 to Oct 2001
Department Manager Shoes / Accessories
•Motivated staff by setting goals, providing constructive feedback, and recognition.
•Boosted the sales by 27% through efficient management and merchandising of shoe and accessory department.
•Planned and implemented selection and training of existing and new staff for the store.
•Exceeded sales targets and received multiple awards and recognition.
Thompson Cigar Company, Tampa, FI Mar 2000 to April 2001
•Planned and executed end-to-end training and skill development of staff.
•Mentored teams of over 20 customer service representatives.
•Launched a new center for Ft Lauderdale office.
Williams Sonoma, Tampa, Fl Jan 1999 to May 2000
* Develop and implemented selling techniques through Guest Training Program.
* Recruit, interview, hire management, and sales associates.
* Exemplify the highest levels of customer service standards.
* Received Seven Recognition awards for highest monthly sales, Florida West Coast District.
Bed Bath & Beyond, Brandon, Fl June 1998- Jan 1999
Department Manager/Store Trainer
* Supervise staff and training.
* Enforce customer service to achieve sales.
* Manage and merchandise inventory: Bath, Bedding, Seasonal, and Frame Dept.
* Store trainer for product knowledge
Victoria’s Secret, St. Petersburg, Fl Aug 1996 to June 1998
* Motivate staff to achieve and exceed sales plan.
* Actively recruiting management, interviewing, hiring, and scheduling.
* Hosiery Champion Sales Award, District.
* Managed sales and payroll to profit loss/statement.
G.H. Bass Company, Kissimmee, Fl June 1993 to Aug 1996
Store Manager Big Box Store
Apparel & Shoes/Regional Recruiter/
* Established constant Bass Customer Service Program.
* Supervised all staff development and training.
* Motivated staff personnel to take pride in performance and team sales.
* Managed schedules, payroll, contests, and sales.
Education and Training
Associate of Applied Science: Merchandise Management
International Academy of Merchandising & Design Tampa, Florida