ORA, VICELLE JOY ABARENTOS
San Teodoro, Bauan, Batangas, Philippines 4201 • +639**-***-**** • email@example.com SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year and 11 months working experience in food research and development
• Strong background in food product development, HACCP and ISO standards
• Proven skills in research and technical works
• Demonstrated ability to laboratory equipment and procedures
• Professional communication skills include fluency in English and Filipino
• B.Sc. in Food Technology at University of the Philipines Los Baños
• Computer skills include: MS Office, internet and email PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Research and Development Specialist (Specialized in Canned Meat), 2017- 2019 CDO Foodsphere Inc., Malvar, Batangas, Philippines Achievements:
• Launched 2 new products and 4 improved products in both local and international market
• Recipient of certificate for HACCP training course facilitated by SGS Philippines Inc. Job Description:
• In-charge of the over-all development and improvement of products and processes, which includes formulating/costing of new products, cost savings of existing products, conducting and monitoring laboratory/production trial runs and submitting technical report to her superior.
• Conduct product application and evaluation of new raw materials/equipment.
• Troubleshoot and investigate deviations/complaints on products and processes.
• Present monthly report of projects to colleagues.
• Liaise with clients, technical (marketing/sales) and production staff.
• Coordinate and negotiate with the suppliers of new raw materials.
• Supervise junior staff (technicians).
• Compose technical reports and specifications (process and product specifications).
• Keep up to date on what is trend in the food industry (market's demand, technical development and product innovation).
Gawad Kalinga Volunteer, 2014-2016
University of the Philippines - Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines
Participated in rehabilitation and reconstruction of communities under the organization, which includes teaching and playing with children, cleaning around the village and building/painting houses.
Sta. Teresa College, Bauan, Batangas, Philippines
• Taught Christian values education to public grade school students.
• Received Social Apostolate Award for 2 year cathesism service. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, 2012-2017
University of the Philippines - Los Baños
(equivalent to a 4-year Bachelor degree from a Canadian university, as determined by World Education Services)
• Published Undergraduate Thesis which was fully-funded by the Department of Science and Technology Title: Physicochemical and Functional Properties of Philippine Canna
(Canna indica L.) Flour in Breadmaking (2016)
• Participated as a National Delegate of EMPOWER 2.0: Youth AgriCamp and Leadership Summit held in Mindoro, Philippines (2016)
• Served as Vice President for Internal Affairs of University of the Philippines Caballeros, an organization which provides camaraderie among students in the university who have Batangas roots, conducts exhibits and programs in the university that showcase Batangas' pride, offers free college admission test reviews to students of Batangas and facilitates seminars/workshops and competitions to secondary students of Batangas
• Received a Department of Agriculture - Bureau of Agricultural Research Scholarship
Age: 23 yrs. old
Date of Birth: September 4, 1995
Place of Birth: Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines Civil Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic
Father's Name: Victor Amisola Ora
Mother's Name: Cecilia Abarentos Ora
• Available upon request
I hereby certify that the above information given are true and correct as to the best of my knowledge.
VICELLE JOY A. ORA