I am a committed young lady who would like to apply for a position in your Company as the first point of contact to your customers. I have eight years working experience, contactable reference that can quote that I am an excellent employee, who uses her initiative and has the ability to priorities and multi -task her work. I’m totally reliable and have good communication skills.
I enjoy a position where I am kept busy with a large workload and believe that my strengths lie in my computer abilities, my organizational skills, customer services and sales. I thrive under pressure and have strong interaction skills with my colleagues and clients.
With the above experience I can contribute to your productivity. Regards, I hope my application will receive your undivided attention since I honestly believe that I can be a valuable asset to your company. I look forward to your favorable response.
Name: Zanele Elizabeth Moima
NATIONALITY: South African
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: 1515 Lawu Street
Hoerskool Voortrekker 2007: Certificate: Matric
Internet & Email
January 2008 to December 2012
Designation: Sales Agent/Customer Service
Recently: designated at Telkom since January 2013 up to July 2015 MAIN DUTIES:
Ensuring incoming sales and maintaining clients.
Sales Agent Responsibilities
● Daily Correspondence with clients in a call centre environment
● Attending to daily leads
● Send and receive claims
● Asses and correspond with claimants for outstanding documents
● Selling our products and services to customers
● Problem solving
● Providing customer with feed back
● Providing customers with information regarding our latest products
● Keeping clients of happy and making them aware of available products offered to them as members.
● Receiving walk in clients and explaining the funeral cover to them in detail.
● Maintaining of weekly sales, cancellations, retaining customers and upgrades.
● Giving clients a courtesy call after three months to ensure that they are happy regarding the service provided.
● Handling of customer problems
● Receiving and acknowledging enquiries.
● Team support, loyalty and customer support
● Keeping clients happy with service provided.
● Giving the customer the right product that best suits their needs and wants
● Listening to the customer
● Provided Customer Care
● Taking Customer Ownership
● Maintaining a good customer relationship
● Updating customer information via CRM.
Position:Mobile Sales Specialist
Duration:January 2013 up to July 2015
Area Manager:Thandazo Malinga
Position:Ops processing administrator
Duration:September 2015 up to 2016 June
• FICA requirements verification's on new and existing accounts applications
• Escalations of non-compliance accounts
• KYC documents identification and labeling
• Documents imaging
• Validating of client’s identities and other supporting documents
• Data capturing
• Performing other general administrative duties
Position: SS&A Sales Consultant
Duration: 2016 June to September 2016
Manager: Aubrey Mogashoa
● Managed Transformation and Change
Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc)
● Managed Self
Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
● Initiated Stakeholder Relationships
Meet client needs by conducting needs analysis with clients according to Nedbank procedures.
● Improved Business Results
Meet targets by selling Nedbank products in identified communities according to policies and procedures. Improve performance by identifying sales opportunities through community involvement.
● Assist with Internal Processes
Monitor activities by reviewing action plans and taking corrective action to meet departmental targets. Create an environment in communities for selling Nedbank products and services by utilizing resources according to Nedbank policies and procedures.
Position: Retention Consultant
Duration: October 2016 to May 2017
Team leader: bongani vilakazi 078*******
Develop new strategies for customer retention activities. Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
Work with Sales Manager in implementing sales promotion activities. Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers for renewals.
Develop product presentations and demonstrations to customers. Analyze customer feedbacks and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
Upgrading and downgrading of packages.
Informing clients of new products available.