Rancho Cordova, California 95742
SUMMARY: I’M A SUCCESSFUL SENIOR IT LEADER WITH A SOLUTIONS FOCUSED WITH BROAD BASED BUSINESS EXPERIENCE ADEPT AT MANAGING ALL ASPECTS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, RESOLVING COMPLEX ISSUES IN ADDITION TO BEING A PRAGMATIC, COST CONSCIOUS EXECUTIVE WHO EMPHASIZES CUSTOMER SERVICE.
• JD Edwards
• AS400 system
• BPCS ERP software
• Customer Service
• Order Processing
• MS Word
• MS Access & Excel
• Microsoft Project
• MS Power Point
• Word Perfect
• Minicom Systems
American Recovery Service, El Dorado Hills 2016 – Present Impounds Coordinator.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Impounds Coordinator is responsible for Impound Account Management, Resolution, and ensuring no vehicles are lost to lien sale. When a vehicle has been impounded or seized, the Impounds Coordinator contacts the Impound and collects past due and impound fee amounts, negotiates rates with Impound/Repair lots to obtain lower storage charges, and ensures all state laws and policies are followed throughout the process. In circumstances involving police or insurance involvement, all relevant issues including return restrictions, documentation requirements, and insurance invoicing are managed to completion.
FIX MY PC STUFF, Rancho Cordova, CA 2012 – 2016
Operating Systems: Windows(All), MSDOS
Project Management Software: Microsoft Project
Database Software: Microsoft Access
Office Productivity Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word); Word Perfect ERP and Support Software: JD Edwards, SAP, EDI, BPCS Mainframe: Minicom, AS400
Computer Hardware and Software installation, trouble-shooting, and support. Small business and home network installation and maintenance.
• Commission Sunpower and Solaredge inverters for customers solar monitoring.
• Setup panel mapping and customer accounts,
• Trouble shoot Inverter connections issues.
• It consultant for Solarons company network.
• Desktop support and antivirus
DIAMOND FOODS INC. – Stockton California. 2009 – 2012 Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager/Information Technology Consultant Senior IT Manager with strong experience in project management and operations implementing complex projects and systems by working with cross functional teams. Most recently I was part of a team that implemented JD Edwards a cutting edge ERP solution.
• Report identification, comparer
• Track and report progress to
• Create training documentation
• B/A for Logistics Support
• B/A for Warehouse/Inventory
• P/M Implement Transplace
• B/A for dc-Link RF-Gun barcode
• Assisted with training employees
• Trouble shoot with resolution
• Identified hardware to be
purchased and installed
NEC CORPORATION OF AMERICA INC. – Rancho Cordova California. 2007 – 2009 Director Information Technology
• Implemented Smart Catch security system to secure site of unauthorized entry and theft.
• Secured MPOE to be monitored during vendor installations or repairs
• Coordinated with ATT the installation of fiber optics network capability for AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System)
• Consolidated and upgraded data center from multiple stand alone servers to rack mounted servers
• Created and implemented process for purchasing hardware so that security polices are followed
• Developed, implements, and monitors management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance with SOX.
• Managed computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions. SR. Mgr. Technical Infrastructure 2005 – 2007
Oversee the management and activities of company-wide (Rancho Cordova, Santa Clara, Littleton & Itasca) infrastructure support staff. Responsible for the research, design, implementation, and support of environments including security/file/print/application/servers, distributed desktop and portable PCs, client/server application environments, Help Desk, dial-up networking, virus protection and Internet infrastructure. Determines work priorities and directs technical decisions.
• Manages the activities of the data and voice technical infrastructure staff including project development and assignment, project reviews and approvals.
• Organizes, approves, and implements technical policies and standards.
• Works with the NEC corporate and NEC GS on Investigating and analyzing emerging technologies and trends in distributed computing. Leads technology projects.
• Conducts client-consulting activities including project definition service level agreements, and determination of business need and strategic planning.
• Consults on major internal and external technology projects to advise company and project leadership on emerging technologies and application to consumer value.
• Tracks, and analyzes statistical performance indicators for network and computing infrastructure and directs activities to address reliability or capacity issues.
• Manages NEC GS outsource services and consulting engagements to budget and schedule.
• Maintains excellent technical support skills at the appropriate level to provide technical and customer support.
• Provides regular detailed reports to Corporate IT Management and client management concerning project status schedule and budget compliance, deliverables and issues. IS Senior Manager/Manager Application Development 1997 – 2005 Oversee all phases of the corporate-wide business applications development process, software systems and databases. Work with project leads to establish priorities and timelines. Responsible for establishing user interfaces to establish design requirements. Maintain familiarity with software and new technology. Participate in the maintenance of system development life cycle and department standards. Provides weekly and monthly status on all projects. Works often with third-party vendors, gives technical direction and/or escalate problem resolution. Provides a high degree of support and training to end-users.
• Merged two ERP financial systems to consolidate and simplify process and reporting functions.
• Project Manager of the conversion of a complete ERP system from BPCS/AS400 to SAP/UNIX.
• Departments Supported
• Local and 3rd Party
• Customer Service and Support
• Call Center
• Re-designed a manual ERP system to implement a fully automated system.
• Full EDI integration
• Support 3rd party manufacturing
• Real time order status via web
• Assembly to order functionality
• E-mail notification to customers
Sr. Manager of Order Administration/Sales Ops/IT Support. 1992 – 1997 Plan and direct activities of the Order Administration Department with a staff of twenty. Monitor and maintain Open Order Report to ensure that orders are current and dates are maintained according to customers' delivery requirements and production availability.
• Created and implemented a customer product allotment database to provide our customers product availability information.
• Designed and implemented a data warehouse system to support reporting functionally company wide.
• Created and implemented return policy for Packard Bell NEC. Training:
• Work Planning and Strategy for
• Wage & Salary Benefits
• Practicing Management Skills
• Expanding Your Team's
• Facilitating for Results
• Clarifying Customer Expectations
• Confronting Issues With Your
• Manager and Peers
• Salary/Workshop training
• Getting Good Information from
• Solving Problems / Tools and
• Solving Problems / The Basic
• Personal Strategies for
• Effective Communication Skills
and Getting Your Ideas