Harrison, NJ (Available to Relocate) 201-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2 years of experience in Accenture Solutions as Business and Data analyst.
• Knowledgeable in analysis and testing of business requirements to drive the deployment of applications, business processes and system solutions.
• Experienced in understanding customer requirements and translate into actionable project plans.
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark Jan 2018 - May 2019 Master of Science in Information Systems – GPA 4.0/4.0 VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) University, Vellore, India July 2011– May 2015 Bachelor of Technology – Information Technology - CGPA: 8.08/ 10.0 SKILLS
Expertise: SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Rapid Minor, Use Cases, Technical analysis Languages: Java, HTML5, CSS3, JS, PL/SQL, PHP.
DBMS: MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite
Tools: Axure RP, Php Storm, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Rapid Minor, R Studio. Operating Systems - Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu
Accenture Solutions – Application Development Analyst July 2015–July 2017
• Written Functional Design documents for inventory and purchasing modules.
• Designed and Developed Oracle finance and inventory BI Reports.
• Data Extraction and Conversion data validations using SQL.
• Designed and developed schema data models using Oracle BI.
• Coordinated statistical data analysis, design, and information flow.
• Developed database objects, including tables, views and materialized views using SQL.
• Transformed project data requirements into project data models.
• Participated in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs.
• Created baseball database in MS SQL management Studio.
• Created 13 tables in the Database like players, teams, awards, etc.
• Using DML data retrieved records to analyze each team and player’s performance. University Mobile APP UI Design
• Conducted surveys among students and professors in college to get an idea about the necessary data and information to be included for academic purpose.
• Created various user stories from the research to analyze the key features for the application.
• Created sketches for the UI with fellow Teammates.
• Created prototypes of the mobile UI using Axure RP. Remedium (Healthcare telemedicine and patient-centered portal)
• Did feasibility analysis and Market research in the healthcare industry.
• Project planning and management using Scrum Master also did Risk management.
• Software requirements Specification for the project.
• Used Gap Analysis model to develop more features in the app.
• Developed prototypes of the REMEDIUM app using Axure RP.
• Work system snapshots and high-level diagrams for AS-IS and TO-BE process. Data Analysis Using Tableau
• Developed stories to analyze using the US Post-election data set.
• Data Validation and customized data models using Excel to create metrics between Trump and Clinton majority of votes.
• Created various story boards using animations to visualize the states covered by both parties.
• Project dashboard had various types of data representation in tableau like Histogram, bar chart, heat map, Gantt chart, highlight table and pie chart. Data Analysis using Rapid Minor
• Diabetes records where taken as data set where the factors involved like insulin, age, genetics and glucose is determining the prediction of diabetes in patients.
• Performed linear regression, Naïve Bayes, Decision Tree and SVM analysis.
• Compared results of each analysis by their Accuracy.
• Performed Precision and recall for the models.
• Built a student portal using Laravel Framework following agile development methodology.
• Developed webpages using HTML, CSS, PHP and Bootstrap to emphasis on cross browser functionalities.
• Provided a database connection using SQLite to store assignments and feedback that an assignment receives.
• Performed Feature Testing and Unit Testing and deployed the website on Heroku.