AJITH .A Mobile No: +91-917*******
Flat F*, Ramraj Castle Email ID: email@example.com
Anjugam Nagar Main Road,
To continuously enhance my knowledge, skills and experience by getting involved in challenging work environment and utilize them for personal and organizational growth to the best of my ability. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
Qualification College/School University/Board Year Stream/Degree, Specialization
Undergraduate Panimalar Institute
Anna University 2016
Class 12 S.B.O.A
State Board 2012 Maths,Physics,
Matriculation 2010 Physics, Chemistry,
Aug.2017 to Present SIMPSON & COMPANY LIMITED, Sembiam, Chennai
• Engineer Trainee (GET) in Mechanical Maintenance Department.
• Involved in Preventive and Routine maintenance activities of Machines in ENGINE TEST SHOP & ENGINE ASSEMBLY.
• Operational Activities in Air Compressors and Generators.
• Implementation of Kaizen and Action Plans in Air Leakage Audit. Nov.2016 to Aug.2017 ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED, Ennore, Chennai
• Quality control Inspector in Quality Department.
• Involved in checking and inspecting routings of various wires and fitments in Chassis.
• Involved in using Engineering Sketch and SAP.
• Member of Zero M.I.S audit. (Zero Defects).
Aug.2016 to Nov.2016 METAL FORMS PRIVATE LIMITED, Redhills, Chennai
• Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in Quality Control.
• Involved in Quality Checking and Design calculations for Frame Fitches, Cross members and other fabricated materials.
• Involved in 5S activities, Kaizen, 8-D concepts for analyzing and improvements. ACTIVITIES:
• Published Research Article in International Journal Engineering Science and Computing (IJESC) for “DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF FIXTURE FOR IMPROVING OEE AND REDUCING EEI”
• Presented paper on “Hydrogenated Vehicle from Electrolysis Process” at Meenakshi Sundaram College of Engineering.
• Attended a national level symposium as “MACHINIST” at JNN Institute of Technology.
• Participated in workshop on Engine Assembly at Diagonal CADD. AREA OF INTEREST:
• In the Stream of FLUID MECHANICS.
IN PLANT TRAINING:
• Attended in plant training in “LINK TECH”.
• Attended in plant training in “ASHOK LEYLAND”.
• Attended in plant training in “Sri Murugan Tools & Gauges”. MINI PROJECT:
• Design and Fabrication Project: “Four Wheel Steering”.
• Synopsis: This Project mainly enhances in parking of the Light Motor Vehicle in commercial and domestic areas.
• Design and Analysis Project: “Design and Analysis of Fixture for Improving OEE and Reducing EEI”.
This project is used to reduce the human effort in the company by introducing a concept of OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency). In our project we designed a fixture for changing the tool where we could also reduce the number of operators required to change the tool. Our project increased the rate of production in the company.
• Hard working and Enthusiastic.
• Good communication and optimistic.
• Accepting Challenges and Flexible.
• Team Leader
• Member of technical team in “MECHREVZ’15”, A National level Symposium at PIT, in 2015 as an organizer.
• Attended UNIVERSITY of CAMBRIDGE ESOL Examinations and achieved Council of Europe Level A2.
• Presently attending CATIA software’s classes.
Father’s Name : T K ANANDAN
Age : 23
Gender : MALE
Date of birth : 07-03-1995
Hobbies : Listening to music, Playing Badminton, Browsing internet Languages known : English - Read, Write, Speak.
French – Read, Write, Speak
Tamil - Speak.
Malayalam – Speak, Read.
PASSPORT NUMBER: N6145953.
DATE OF ISSUE: 20/01/2016.
PLACE OF ISSUE: CHENNAI.
DATE OF EXPIRY: 19/01/2026
Mr. Biju Vasudevan
Future Pipe industries,
Mobile Number: 00971 050*******
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: CHENNAI Signature.
Date: 18/03/2019 (AJITH A)