Experience in Quality Assurance/Testing and Testing Methodologies in Web based and Client/Server architecture.
Expertise in analyzing Business Specifications, Functional Requirements, Design Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Execution.
Worked with Development Team and Business Analysts to analyze the test scenarios to ensure that test cases are covered based on functional requirements.
Experience in Black/White Box Testing with a complete QA Life Cycle - Testing, Defect Logging & Tracking and Verification of fixed defects.
Testing in Web based and Client/Server Environment using Automation Programming Tools like QTP.
Proficient in Bug Reporting, Defect Tracking and Retesting.
Well versed in GUI application testing, Database Testing, Front-end testing, Functional Testing, Integration, system testing, Cross platform testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
Experienced in testing methodologies & validations and verifications to ensure the software quality control and meeting the demands set by stake holders.
Familiar with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Quality Assurance methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, Scrum and).
Knowledge of Data Driven automation approaches using Quick Test Professional testing tools.
Executed QTP Scripts from Quality Center – Test Lab module.
Expertise in Quality Center to write Test Cases in Test Plan, Moving Test Cases to Test Sets in Test Lab, Creating Defects and Maintenance.
Excellent logical skills for understanding and developing workflows, computing and verifying Software Metrics.
Strong knowledge in developing automation script with Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber.
Implemented DevOps tools and techniques using Jenkins.
Manage, monitor and control all aspects of testing and quality assurance that include but not limited to: Functional, System, Integration, UAT, Automation, and Performance.
Experienced in functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, black box testing, white box testing, unit testing, GUI testing, system, Regression, integration, API Testing, UAT testing browser compatibility testing.
Knowledge in BDD, TDD, Keyword, Hybrid Automated Frameworks (Using Selenium and Cucumber) to align with Agile methodology.
WebService testing Using SOAPUI Tools
Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like Customize Xpath and CSS Selector to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
Assets include quick grasping capabilities, productive in short time and a good team Player.
Demonstrated strengths in communicating with all levels within an organization.
HP ALM, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, SOAP UI, Jenkins.
SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
MS Report, Crystal Reports
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, Java script, VB Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, PHP, T-SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL
MS Office, MS Visio, MS Excel
Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea
BS Computer Science
University of Texas at Dallas
Legacy Texas Bank, TX June 2016 to Current
• Participated in full SDLC and handled complex projects involving the different phases of SDLC like requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
• Involved in developing Test Methodologies, Test Strategy, Test Plans and test cases, Design and developed the manual tests.
• Analyzed system requirements specifications, developed Test Strategy, Test plans, Test Cases, Test Data for manual testing of the functionality, GUI, Compatibility, usability of the application.
• Developed and executed the manual test cases and documented the bugs using Quality Center.
• Used Quality Center to store, schedule test cases and report bugs.
• Executed the regression test cases manually before it was handed over to UAT.
• Performed Data Validation of the data flow from front-end to back-end using SQL queries.
• Performed database testing by passing SQL queries to retrieve data records.
• Created test data for various scenarios using SQL queries.
• Analyzing the test results and identifying potential bottlenecks.
• Maintenance of Test scripts & Test data.
• Participated throughout the testing life cycle, for requirements, test design and review, through the development and the testing process to customer implementation
•Executing Smoke test to validate the scripts, environment and data.
• Performed end to end functional testing, conducted Integration, System, Functional, Database Integrity, User-Acceptance (UAT) and Sanity testing.
• Performed GUI, Positive and Negative testing.
• Conducted integration testing, identified application errors, resolved issues through bridge calls.
• Provided management with daily status reports.
• Generated Change Requests for failed test cases and assigned them to responsible developers.
• Categorized bugs based on the severity and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
• Maintained Test Logs, Test Summary reports and participated in defect review meetings.
Environment: Oracle 9i/10g, Visual Basic 6.0, SQL*Plus, Win Runner, Quality Center