* NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS *
SL America; Auburn Hills, MI Nov 2017 to Present
Electrical Validation Engineer
• Perform electrical testing for Electronic Gear Shifters and Exterior Lighting according customer specs
(GMW3172, GMW3103, GMW3197, FMC1278).
• Prepare Test Plans, DVP&R, and Test Reports for customers.
• Perform ENV, ELE, and EMC Engineering Development, DV and PV testing, and troubleshooting.
• Frequently interface with customers, ensuring that all testing meets requirements and deadlines.
• Prepare FMEA and Functional Safety Assessments of automotive components.
• Analyze CAN signals using Vector CANalyzer.
• Exposure to CANoe.
Nepal Electricity Authority, Bharatpur Substation; Chitwan, Nepal Jun 2014 to Dec 2014 Intern
• Worked with substation team to upgrade substation distribution capacity.
• Worked in upgrade, design, and feasibility test teams.
• Assisted with the installation, charging, and testing of a 22MVA power transformer and high voltage switch gear.
• Programming Languages: C; C++; MATLAB
• Software Tools: CANalyzer; CANoe
• Software Applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ETAP; Simulink; P-Spice
• Languages: English; Nepali; Hindi
Oakland University; Rochester, MI Dec 2017
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
• GPA: 3.51
Oxford College of Engineering and Management; Pokhara University; Nepal 2014 Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Engineering Projects included:
1. Wireless heartbeat measuring system using 16 Bit Microcontroller. 2. Simulation of power system for appropriate protection component. 3. Dual axis solar tracking PV panel.
4. White line tracing robot using AVR 8-bit Microcontrollers. 5. Feasibility study, Design and installation of 5KW wind turbine for Nepal Telecommunications. 6. Designed and involved in implementation of 3-phase electrical system in Nepal Polytechnique Veterinary Hospital.