Emily Manning, PA-C
**** ******** **** ****! Marietta, Georgia 30062
Phone: 334-***-**** ! E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EM Objective
Motivated Physician Assistant seeking a challenging new position and specialty change. Work History
Physician Assistant- Urology January 2018-Present
• Act as a surgical first assist on multiple urologic procedures including open and minimally invasive procedures.
• Perform hospital rounds and consultations on hospital patients several days each week.
• Individually examine patients and determine appropriate plan of care.
• Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
• Obtain complete histories and physical exams for new and preoperative patients. Medical Assistant- Family Practice August 2013-June 2015 Seale Harris Clinic
• Took histories, vital signs, and prepared patients for the physician.
• Administered injections and performed EKGs.
• Completed patient documentation including updating patient records. Emergency Department Scribe- ScribeAmerica August 2012-November 2014 Seale Harris Clinic
• Performed documentation for a physician during 9-12 hour shifts
• Documented patient information during the physician visits
• Helped to make Emergency Department documentation more efficient Education
Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies August 2015-December 2017 The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Bachelor of Art, Biological Sciences August 2008-May 2012 The University of Mississippi
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) January 2018
Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support Certification November 2018
Emily Manning, PA-C
2609 Baramore Oaks Lane! Marietta, Georgia 30062
Phone: 334-***-**** ! E-Mail: email@example.com EM Professional Associations
American Association of Physician Assistants
Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
• Urgent Care
• Emergency Medicine
• Orthopedic Surgery
• General Surgery
• Surgical ICU
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Outpatient Medicine
• Gastrointestinal Medical
• Inpatient Medicine