Dr Agustin Cortes
Cell: 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 585 West 214 St. Apt 6A NY, NY 10034
● Experience in Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Room, and Preventive Medicine.
● Media advertising expert for the U.S. Latino / Latin American markets
● Expertise in strategies to educated patients of benefits of Refractive Surgery to increase booking rates and earnings of company Education
Medical Doctor (MD), Universidad Autonoma de Centro America, Costa Rica, 1989. Professional Experience
LasIk and Marketing Specialist,New York Eye Specialists, New York City 8/ 2004 - 11/2018
● Screened the highest volume of patients, looking for refractive surgery potential candidates.
● Educated and Instructed patients about the risks and benefits of all the different kinds of refractive procedures practiced by Dr. Moadel.
● Expert in leading patients to “close the deal” to increase numbers of surgeries before they saw financial coordinators.
● Spanish-language spokesperson for Radio, Television shows and Social Media (e.g. Facebook),working with famous Latino
/ Latin American media talents.
● Expert in preventing, managing and avoiding potential litigation cases.
● Assisted in the operating room during Lasik/Prk cases. Operated Visx S4 and IntraLase femto laser, gathered ancillary exams using Wave Scan, Autorefractors, PentaCam, pupilometer, before seen patients. Assistant, Laser Vision Correction Center, Brooklyn, NY 2001 - 2004
● Screened patients at Long Island College Hospital to identify candidates for Lasik surgery.
● Educated and Instructed patients about benefits and risks of all different refractive procedures practiced at LVCC.
● Assisted Dr Lazzaro and other surgeons in the operating room during Lasik/Prk cases. Operated Visx machine and all different Microkeratomes (Moria, Handsatome).
● Performed ancillary exams.
Assistant, The Lasik Center, Fairfax, VA, 1998-2001
● Operated Visx Laser Machine, and Microkeratomes (ACS, Handsatome) for Lasik vision correction and conducted ancillary exams.
● Assisted Dr. Whitten and other surgeons in the operating room during refractive surgery procedures. Assistant, Peter D, Stern MD, Orthopedics. Albuquerque, NM 1994-1995
● Conducted orthopedic and general evaluation of patients, including MRI, CT scans and X-Rays.
● Assisted with Orthopedic surgeries such as Total Hip replacements, Arthroscopies, and instrumented Internal Fixation of the spine at Anne Caseman and Presbyterian St. Joseph’s Hospitals.
● Administered physical examination and drug screen testing programs for private sector companies.
● Conducted technical procedures such as Casting, phlebotomy and removal of sutures. Assistant, Prompt Care Medical Center, Washington, DC 1992-1994
● Conducted evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients under supervision of Physician.
● Provided long term care/counseling for patients diagnosed with HIV+/AIDS, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, Epilepsy and other chronic conditions.
● Performed technical procedures, including EKG’s, X rays and phlebotomy.
● Maintained patient’s data files on QD clinical software.
● Prepared reports for worker’s compensation and disability claim cases. Director For Ministry of Health and Physician, M.D.National Department of Health, Costa Rica 1990-1992
● Provided emergency and routine medical attention, including Ob/GYN and pediatric cases.
● Supervised the preventive health of a rural population of 40,000
● Researched and designed an emergency plan to prevent the spread of cholera and measles.
● Developed and implemented counselings programs for adolescents and adults, including a prenatal care and family planning program for teenage mothers.
Director of Medical Resources, National Department of Health, Costa Rica 1990-1992
● Managed, budget, pharmacy and ambulatory care units.
● Organized and managed a network of healthcare stations.
● Coordinated meetings between the community and government institutions. Skills
Spanish-language television, radio and media spokesperson, advertising for the Latino market, Lasik corrective surgery. Languages English, Spanish, Italian
Meyhar Sadeghi, M.D. 917-***-****
Sam Stoleru, M.D. 202-***-****