Hard-working and passionate primary grade English Teacher focused on creating optimistic environments in which children can learn and grow. Possess a strong track record in improving test scores and teaching effectively. Ability to be a team player and resolve problems and conflicts professionally. Incorporates interdisciplinary knowledge into classroom to engage students of all learning orientations.
● Lesson planning
● Classroom management
● Classroom discipline
● Testing and grading
● Tailoring curriculum plans
● Dancing and Dance Training
St. Joseph's Boys School (ISCE), Jalandhar - Class Teacher October 2014 - January 2019
● Taught 1st to 5th graders with an average 55 students per class.
● Created and implemented innovative and engaging lesson plans and activities, increasing student learning motivation and effectiveness.
● Turned Around class that had severe management issues by establishing a strong teamwork environment that reduced behavioral issues.
● Creating examination questionnaire for classes from 1st to 6th Grade.
● Completed and filed all necessary paperwork for classroom activities, including Test Results and attendance logs.
● Met regularly with parents and guardians to discuss children's progress.
● Supported students and parents with strategies for success in a virtual environment and assisted with assignments and projects.
● Collaborated with other teachers to coordinate social activities and field trips in alignment with curriculum.
TouchStone Educationals, Jalandhar - Ielts Trainer March 2014 - October 2014
● Imparting effective communication training to candidates, enriching themselves well on Soft-skill and communication skill to persuade others with a presentation or just being able to calmly explain to a team.
● Providing knowledge about the correct usage of English with an emphasis on reading skills in order to be able to read with correct pronunciation.
● Imparting listening skills and speaking skills so as to be able to communicate in daily situations Effectively.
● Providing writing skills at the sentence and paragraph levels with correct grammatical structures.
● To build confidence in candidates with the usage of stress management and other soft skill required.
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala, HP - 10th
May 2003 - May 2004
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala, HP - 12th Medical Stream
May 2006 - May 2007
Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, HP -Bachelors of Arts May 2007 - May 2010
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab - MA in English May 2011 - May 2013
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab -Bachelors of Education
May 2013 - May 2014
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab -Masters of Education May 2014 - May 2015
Currently in the process of completing Bridge Course in March 2019 Examination