Mechanical Engineering Discipline
****-**** ****** ********* ** Technology, Gandhinagar 8.11 (CPI) M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
2010-14 College of Engineering & Technology,
8.38(CGPA) B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering)
2009 Vikram Dev College, Jeypore
83.17% Class XII (CHSE, Odisha)
2007 Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Jeypore 92.66% Class X (BSE, Odisha) Internships
• Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Sunabeda; July1, 2013- July23, 2013
Went into the details of the processes involved in investment casting to produce 1st stage Nozzle Guide Vane blades of AL31FP Engine for SUKHOI-30 aircraft.
Explored the Foundry Shop, Forge Shop, CNC Shop, Heat treatment Shop, Electroplating Shop, Sheet Metal Shop, Assembly Shop, Overhauling Shop etc.
• Suppression of vortex shedding in the wake of a bluff body using active control (Star CCM+), Prof. Vinod Narayanan; Jan 2016 - June 2017
• Designing, Manufacturing & Testing of a parallel, counter & cross flow heat exchanger, Prof R R Das; 2014
• Determination of shock standoff distance on bluff bodies using Ansys Fluent, Prof. Vinod Narayanan, 2016 Technical Skills
• CAD Software: AutoCAD, Catia
• CFD/FEA Package: Ansys Workbench, Ansys Fluent, Star CCM+
• Programming Languages: MATLAB, C
• General Purpose Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point Academic Experience
• Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Discipline, C V Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, July 2017 – December 2017
• Scored 732/1000 in GATE-2015 in Mechanical Engineering discipline with 99 percentile.
• Recipient of Merit-cum-Means scholarship for consistent performance in academics in B.Tech. Extra-Curricular Activities
• Participated in the workshop on ‘Automobile & Engine Design’, certified by IEEE TechSym 2011 organized under National Technology Awareness Campaign at VSSUT, Burla.
• Successfully completed the ‘National Himalayan Winter Trekking Expedition Manali 2013-14’ organized by Youth Hostels Association of India.