SALVATORE C. CATALANO
email@example.com 570-***-**** LINKEDIN.COM/IN/SALCCATALANO
P H I L A D E L P H I A, P A 1 9 1 30
PROFESSIONAL E XPERIENCE
Assistant Site Operations Manager (March 2017-Nov 2018) Advanced Cleanroom Microclean, Philadelphia, PA
Prepare monthly financial reports, general accounting, identifying root causes analysis, future business objectives, and adjusting a moving budget. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers. Negotiate contracts and labor costs for new accounts for pharmaceutical manufacturing companies. Recommend marketing research strategies to identify potential clients. React and deliver to specific customer requests.
• Acting Human Resource Manager for the Mid-Atlantic region including the development of new employees.
• Expand contracts over three sites increasing labor 41% for a 56% increase in the manufacturing area.
• Automated payroll, databases, and prepare key performances index for the Mid-Atlantic region. Dietary Supervisor (March 2015–March 2017)
Metz Culinary Services, East Stroudsburg, PA
Managed, scheduled, and resolved issues for the daily activities of over 70 union employees. Kept track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and efficiency. Identified and reported causes in variances of production in monthly meetings. Accounts relations for business to business and business to customer accounts.
• Maintained point of contact for existing accounts.
• Reviewed, updated, and approved transitions in POS production system.
• Head of a multiple department Safety Committee for a healthcare facility. Hospitality Aide, promoted (Oct 2011–March 2013)
Host, promoted (March 2013–March 2015)
Lehigh Valley Health Network, East Stroudsburg, PA Served hospital patients under strict dietary guidelines under medical order from physicians. Coordinated with multiple departments to prepare food for major events and ceremonies.
• Assisted registered Dietitians in informing patients’ dietary restrictions and influence better lifestyle choices.
• Trained new employees in patient relations, data programs, and POS systems. EDUCATION
East Stroudsburg University (May 2016)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, East Stroudsburg PA, Major GPA 3.1 Relevant Coursework; Money and Banking, Forecasting Methods, International Finance SpringBorad (March 2019)
Relevant Coursework; Customer Segmentation, Root Cause Analysis, Funnel Analysis ORGANIZATIONS
Economics Student Association
• Organizer and active participant in forums presented by local government officials and business owners R E L EVANT SKILLS
• SQL, Tableau, Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
• Quickbooks, Google Suites (Analytics, Adwords), VBA database experience, Salesforce, TSheets, and Wrike
• Identifying trends in financial models, analytics, reporting, statistics, and data