Name: Darji Yashesh Anilkumar
Date of Birth: 19th December 1987
Address: C-24 Ratanmani Society Canal Road,Patan
Gujarat, 384265 India
Passport No: S7564596
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yashesh-darji- 0529abbb/
Experienced Operating Officer and Production Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the education and Manufacturing industry, Skilled in Field Production, Production Planning Controlling, Manufacturing operation planning management, Production for management consulting and Business annalist, Six Sigma Green and Black Belt . Strong military and protective services professional with a Master of Technology - MTech focused in CAD/CAM from Ganpat University.
2005 to 2010 Shantilal Shah Engineering College (Gov.) Bhavanagar GJ. BE Production Engineering with First Class (61.15%) Project:
B.E 7th sem. Minor project on “Welding defects on pressure vessel At Anup engineering pvt.ltd”.
B.E 8th sem Minor Project on casting defects in metal metrix casting Industry.
2011 to 2013 U. V. Patel College of Engineering,Ganpat University. M-Tech in Mechanical Engineering in CAD/CAM with First Class (65.05%).
M.Tech. Project on “An experimental investigation of MRR, SR And TWR in EDM with multi wall carbon nano tubes”. Work Experience
08/2017 - Current Production Manager & operating Officer HD Writing Instrument Mfg. – Patan, Gujarat
• oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule
• ensure that the production is cost effective
• decide what resources are required
• estimate costs and set the quality standards
• monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
• be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
• monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
• liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
• work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
• ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
• supervise and motivate a team of workers
• review worker performance
• identify training needs.
07/2015-08/2017 Sr. Production Engineer
Suleswary Engineering Works- Chattral, Kalol, Gujarat
• Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
• Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
• Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
• Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
• Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
• Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
03/2014 – 06/2015 Jr. Production Engineer
Suleswary Engineering Works- Chattral, Kalol, Gujarat 07/2010- 06/2011 Production Supervisor
Matrix Metal & Engineering – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
• Established clear priorities and production quality standards.
• Reworked positions and workflow based on individual abilities and production targets.
• Evaluated incoming materials for quality and amounts ordered.
• Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
• Planned, scheduled and delegated daily work.
Academic and Research Experience
09/2013- 03/2014 Assistant Professor
Shri satsangi saketdham ram ashram institute of technology – Kalol, Gujarat
• Developed curriculum according to standards.
• Planned appropriate and engaging lessons for both classroom and distance learning applications.
• Utilized innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives.
• Performed research to be utilized in academic writing for publication.
• Adapted teaching methods and class materials to suit student needs. Licenses and Certifications
Certified Pro-Engineering CAD Designer from Khodiyar CAD Center Ahmadabad Gujarat
Certified Manufacturing operation planning management and control At Udemy. Certified Production for management consulting and Business annalist Udemy. Professional Organization
Life time Member International Associate of Engineers at Hong kong Life Member of International society research and development India. Life Member of Institute for Exploring Advance in Engineering.India. Asso. Member of Institute of research engineering & Doctors USA Member of Editorial Board of International journal of Advanced Research in Pharmaceutical & Bio sciences
Member of Editorial Board in International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology
Awards and Appreciation
Appreciation Given by Department of Civil Engineering, C U Shah University for Constant help of Fluid Mechanics Experiments.
Appreciation Given by Department of Mechanical Engineering, C U Shah University for Organizing All India Council of Technical Education Sponsored National Conference on Recent Advance in CAD/CAM/CAE 2015.
AutoCAD, Pro-E, Solid Work, Minitab, Excel,
Production Planning and Control
Attended Two week STTP on Technical communication at IIT Bombay Attended seminar on soft skill development at C. U. Shah University Attended seminar on Research methodology at ganpat university Attended seminar on six sigma at ganpat university Research and Book Publication
Research and Publication
Issn no Publishers year
1 A Review on Analysis of The Influence Of
EDM Parameters On MRR, SR, And TWR,
With Carbon Nano Tube
1.76 2278-0181 IJERT
2 Investigation on the Effect of Process
Parameters for EN31 material By EDM using
full factorial method
3.936 2321-9653 IJRASET
3 Experimental investigation on lubricating oil
condition Analysis of the Moly(Mo) coated
piston ring in C.I. Engine
Presented in national NCIET
Experiment investigation of edm parameter
mrr and twr with multi wall carbon nano tubes.
5 An Optimization the material removal rate of
EDM with powder mixed dielectric fluid
2.09 2349-9249 TIJER
6 Parametric Modeling of EN-31 tool steel
material with multi wall carbon nano tube in
electrical discharge machining process for
surfaces roughness with regression
Presented in international
7 Multi-Parameter Analysis and Modeling of
MRR & SR on Electro Discharge Machine
with Multi Wall Carbon Nano Tube
3.9 2349-7840 IJSTE
Interests and Extra Information
Playing Biliars, Cricket, Reading Books, Travelling